Author Topic: Trump Says A Democrat Won In Pennsylvania Because He’s ‘Like Trump’  (Read 1855 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
“He ran on a campaign that said very nice things about me. I said, ‘Is he a Republican? He sounds like a Republican to me.’”

And right there... Trump reveals that this is the ONLY thing he gives two shits about : whether people say 'nice' things about him.

And so-called Conservatives at one time were aghast at Republicans surrendering to the Left because they wanted to be liked by the Democrats.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Victoria33

And right there... Trump reveals that this is the ONLY thing he gives two shits about : whether people say 'nice' things about him.

"whether people say 'nice' things about him."

It is a sickness with him; he must have people "love" him; he will destroy anyone who doesn't give him love in some form; say "nice" things; give him "credit" - he is obsessed with getting love in some form - unconditional love.  He is, at present, getting rid of, destroying, those he deems not giving him love - I read Gen. Kelly will be gone soon and all the other ones now being destroyed.  This will never stop as he can't stop doing it because the only acceptable person to him, is, him.  Anyone else is not acceptable.He obsesses with TV, watches programs to see which ones "love" him, give him "credit", say "nice" things about him.  That is why he hates the press, wants them gone.   I recently read about his mother and she was a bit stand offish with him; not the hugging, always there for him, type mother.  She pretty much left the father to deal with him.  I don't know if this made a difference in his approval of himself, but he does want approval from every person.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Lamb is Trump lite was not the message the GOP was advertising
This is an ad from the NRCC
! No longer available
Trump thought it was to wordy and needed gorillas.
They should have talked about SPACE FORCE!!!

Offline Suppressed

I know who this guy is. He couldn't win a rigged lottery with one ticket sold.

Good thing the election's weren't rigged when he won in 2010, 2012, 2014, and 2016.

Not saying he was a great candidate, but if you think this wasn't an indication of the Trump Dump, you're crazy.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

I thought he won the primary.  You used to work in state politics.  Can you tell me if he won the primary?

No, @Once-Ler

It was a conferee meeting
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

So, Frank....serious question:  Why did they decide on Succone?  What ties to the area or background did he have to make him anywhere near viable?

Because he was in the old boy GOP network and was owed. Does anyone know that Suckone didn't win his slot in a Primary? He did not even win the conferee meeting? He came in second. You know who won? A guy that could have destroyed Lamb. Guy Reschenthaler....

Offline RoosGirl

Because he was in the old boy GOP network and was owed. Does anyone know that Suckone didn't win his slot in a Primary? He did not even win the conferee meeting? He came in second. You know who won? A guy that could have destroyed Lamb. Guy Reschenthaler....

Damn Frank, it's like you actually live there and pay attention.

Offline Frank Cannon

Damn Frank, it's like you actually live there and pay attention.

All of this corrupt nonsense is why myself and a couple others bailed on state party work years ago. We had a County Commissioners election where the big wigs in the party pulled out the stops for a total loser just like Suckone named Browning. They pimped the hell out of him even though everyone on the ground said that Scott Ott would be far more effective a candidate. I remember standing at a GOP fundraiser and all these fat old men standing around saying Browning should be the guy because he was known, not because he had any business in the slot. Of course he was known. He was a perennial candidate. After that I was finished with their bullshit. 

Offline corbe

Anybody got a light?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Ok ... with that being said, then the GOPe once again tanked a special election! So...I fully expect the GOP to tank in the mid terms. What's going to change that scenario between now and the mid terms?  Nothing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The guy has a really really hard time saying smart things.

I think what Trump really meant is he is more like a democrat.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This is actually true.  Look for more democrats to tie themselves to the President ... pro-gun, pro-tax cuts, pro-military, pro-working Americans.  "Lamb the Sham" is his nickname because he ran as a Trumpster and will govern with Pelosi.

But Trump's the problem.

And when the reports of Democrat voter fraud come out ...  angst will explode for a moment.  But if the President tries again to expose and fix this, conservatives will again agree with Democrats that the effort is too "intrusive".   

Because Trump's the problem.

:shrug:

Just 'knew' what to expect out of the gate on this thread title....thank God you take the time.

Not me.   

We both know what President Trump meant.   On the important issues of the day, he's trying to appeal to cross-over potential votes in his soon-to-be-gone district.

...a district that beat Hillary by 20 PERCENT!

DUH!!!    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sen. Ted Cruz said liberals hate Trump; I'd have to see all that Senator Ted Cruz has said but he basically backs Trump 90%. This has to be pointed out, because the naysayers seem to not agree with what Senator Cruz often says making their views hypocritical imo if they are Cruz supporters, which they often are. It's cartoonish and really not worth the effort to debate.

Offline RoosGirl

Sen. Ted Cruz said liberals hate Trump; I'd have to see all that Senator Ted Cruz has said but he basically backs Trump 90%. This has to be pointed out, because the naysayers seem to not agree with what Senator Cruz often says making their views hypocritical imo if they are Cruz supporters, which they often are. It's cartoonish and really not worth the effort to debate.

POTUS Trump said the liberal in this case was like himself.  I'd have to see all that POTUS Trump has said but he basically backs himself 100%. This has to be pointed out, because the Trump supporters seem to not agree with what POTUS Trump has said here, making their views hypocritical imo if they are Trump supporters, which they often are.  It's freaking hilarious to debate.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
POTUS Trump said the liberal in this case was like himself.  I'd have to see all that POTUS Trump has said but he basically backs himself 100%. This has to be pointed out, because the Trump supporters seem to not agree with what POTUS Trump has said here, making their views hypocritical imo if they are Trump supporters, which they often are.  It's freaking hilarious to debate.

It's a true modern day version of "The Emperor's New Clothes".

Bizarro world that these fools defend him.  No matter what stupidity comes out of his mouth.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

THAT was excellent rebuttal.

The hypocrisy is so rich coming from the Trump acolytes, it drips.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775