Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi complains border wall prototypes too ‘high’ for ‘civilized society’  (Read 402 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Wow. If she isn't forced out after the mid-terms I'd be surprised. Anymore, she's a space cadet.  So, by her comments then, should a non-civilized society have higher walls?  Really?  I didn't know!   :shrug:  :silly:

Nancy Pelosi complains border wall prototypes too ‘high’ for ‘civilized society’

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi says border wall prototypes displayed for President Trump this week lack the hallmarks of a “civilized society.”

The old saying “good walls make good neighbors” was seemingly rejected by the California Democrat on Thursday during her weekly press conference. A question regarding a possible deal on “Dreamers” prompted Mrs. Pelosi to bristle at border wall prototypes recently shared with Mr. Trump in San Diego.

“The border — did you see it — how high it is?” she asked. “I mean, really? In a civilized society, we do something like that. As obnoxious as it is, you know that’s a community there with a border running through it. Okay, we have a difference of opinion on that, but a wall that big separating people? I mean, really? […] This is like a big wall.”............

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/15/nancy-pelosi-complains-border-wall-prototypes-too-/

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
The height is needed for the tall grass
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline rustynail

We can not have a wall height gap.