Author Topic: Trump lawyers prepping for potential Mueller interview  (Read 304 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump lawyers prepping for potential Mueller interview
« on: March 15, 2018, 01:31:38 pm »
 Trump lawyers prepping for potential Mueller interview

But it's not clear how much an improvisational president can be scripted before a possible meeting with special counsel Robert Mueller.

By DARREN SAMUELSOHN

03/15/2018 05:01 AM EDT

President Donald Trump’s lawyers are gaming out possible questions and answers for a potential interview with special counsel Robert Mueller, according to two people familiar with the strategy.

The preparations reflect an understanding that negotiations with the lead Russia investigator, which have been ongoing since January, will eventually culminate in a sit-down meeting between Mueller with the president. One source said the discussions about the terms of a possible interview may soon even reach a conclusion.

“I don’t think it’s months and months out. I don’t think it’s in a week,” said the person familiar with the negotiations. “But I think it’s moving toward closure.”

more
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/15/trump-mueller-meeting-lawyers-463817
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump lawyers prepping for potential Mueller interview
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 01:41:17 pm »
Wow. One named source who is so far removed from this that he is responding to what the newspapers are erroneously reporting.

There is not one fact in this Polutico garbage.