Author Topic: Nation of Islam Leaders to Dems Denouncing Farrakhan: Don’t Give in to ‘Satanic Jews’  (Read 490 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Washington Free Beacon
BY: Paul Crookston    
March 14, 2018 2:57 pm

Nation of Islam ministers published an open letter last week calling on black lawmakers to reverse their denunciations of fellow minister and organization leader Louis Farrakhan for being anti-Semitic.

The letter, signed "On Behalf of The Executive Council of the Nation of Islam" by Ishmael R. Mohammed and Ava Muhammad, quotes extensively from a letter Farrakhan wrote in 2010 to black leaders. This new letter tells Democratic Reps. Danny Davis (Ill.), Gregory Meeks (N.Y.), and Barbara Lee (Calif.) that they should not listen to "Satanic Jews."

"Remember, it was the same Satanic Jews of yesterday that conspired against Jesus and had him killed by the ruling authority of the Roman Empire," they wrote. "They hated Jesus because he told the truth. Jesus was ridiculed, falsely charged, lied on, evil spoken of and called a hater and a bigot."

This argument echoes a tweet from Women’s March co-founder Tamika Mallory, whose connection to Farrakhan has brought him back into the news recently. Mallory praised Farrakhan for having "the same enemies as Jesus."

(more)
http://freebeacon.com/issues/nation-islam-leaders-dems-denouncing-farrakhan-dont-give-satanic-jews/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If the Dems didn't think they had a Muslim problem before...they sure do now.

And this one is angry and probably knows where more than a few DNC skeletons are buried.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Looks like the party of white robes and pointy hats and BBQ crosses has  traded them in for habib's and burka's and korans for all.

Ride that wave rats...ride it.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If the Dems didn't think they had a Muslim problem before...they sure do now.

And this one is angry and probably knows where more than a few DNC skeletons are buried.

Farrakhan is a buried skeleton himself. And lately he has been surfacing from the grave.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Farrakhan is a buried skeleton himself. And lately he has been surfacing from the grave.

Yup now that this me too movement is taking hold in the Liberal circles....Calypso Louie is suddenly a problem with some of his comments on women and gays.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!