Author Topic: GO AWAY: Federal Judge Again Dismisses 'Clock Boy' Ahmed Mohamed's Cuckoo Discrimination Lawsuit.  (Read 593 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
March 14, 2018

Time is up for “Clock Boy” Ahmed Mohamed and his father Mohamed’s desperate, attention-seeking, discrimination lawsuit against the city of Irving, Texas, and its school district.

On Tuesday, United States District Judge Sam Lindsay dismissed the Mohameds’ lawsuit “with prejudice,” meaning the case is over and done with.

Not 10 months ago, in May 2017, Judge Lindsay dismissed a similar discrimination suit by the family. ...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28252/go-away-federal-judge-again-dismisses-clock-boy-jared-sichel

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Offline Polly Ticks

But did he set his bomb one hour ahead this past weekend?
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Muslum provocateur.  Be gone scum
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Night Hides Not

Here's the happy ending to the story:

The decision Tuesday by U.S. District Judge Sam Lindsay of Dallas means that Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed's lawsuit cannot be refiled again based on the same claims. The judge also ordered the family to cover all of the costs of the lawsuit.

http://www.newschannel6now.com/story/37728122/judge-slams-door-on-further-litigation-by-clock-boy-family
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
When do the deportation hearing start for this terrorist in training and his family?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
When do the deportation hearing start for this terrorist in training and his family?

I thought he self deported back to the shithole country of his origin some time ago?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I thought he self deported back to the shithole country of his origin some time ago?

He got offered a college scholarship in the UAE or Qatar or some desert wasteland like that.

Guess some of his family is still here.  :shrug:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The way I understand it, they did go over to the Persian Gulf for a while to see how much money and free stuff they could get while the topic still had legs. Once the explosion of faux 'outrage' faded and the money and free stuff dried up, they returned to America to see how much money and free stuff they could get from the lawsuits.

But now that the totally planned 'incident' has faded away, and all the lawsuits are dismissed, clock boy and his family are all going to be SOL. It wouldn't surprise me if they wound up homeless.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Muslum provocateur.  Be gone scum

Yep!  And someone with DEEP pockets funding him!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien