Author Topic: Hillary Clinton blames 'pressure' from men for why white women voted for Trump  (Read 866 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton blames 'pressure' from men for why white women voted for Trump

By Alex Pappas | Fox News

Hillary Clinton’s trip to India is evoking memories from her failed 2016 bid for president, as the Democrat makes headlines for blaming racism and misogyny for her loss while taking stumbles in front of the cameras.

During her appearance in India over the weekend, Clinton claimed she lost the 2016 presidential race in part because white women didn’t stand up to the men in their lives pressuring them to vote for Donald Trump.

“We do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women,” Clinton said at a conference in Mumbai, India. “And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/13/hillary-clinton-blames-pressure-from-men-for-why-white-women-voted-for-trump.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline LMAO

I guess what else do we expect her to say,"Voters couldn't stand me and decided I was worse than my opponent."
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
How many groups of people is this woman going to blame?  She LOST.  Now be an adult and enjoy your grandchild while you have time.  Hillary is the worst loser I have ever seen.  I think she has now managed to bore to death even the people who voted for her.  Just walk away...

*****rollingeyes*****
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yes, women are such delicate little flowers and are so easily manipulated by evil men.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I think she has now managed to bore to death even the people who voted for her.  Just walk away...

Absolutely. She has. Many Democrats and Leftists have called for her to stop sucking up all the oxygen. Also, she is pissing in the punch bowl for 2018. Hillary's career is over. But the rest of the Democrats still have elections to win and she is screwing up the environment for them.

Not only is she consistently alienating many potential voters, Democrats do not want to be stigmatized as Losers and pathetic Crybabies and that is what she is doing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Absolutely. She has. Many Democrats and Leftists have called for her to stop sucking up all the oxygen. Also, she is pissing in the punch bowl for 2018. Hillary's career is over. But the rest of the Democrats still have elections to win and she is screwing up the environment for them.

Not only is she consistently alienating many potential voters, Democrats do not want to be stigmatized as Losers and pathetic Crybabies and that is what she is doing.

IMO she should be heard.  Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.  As much as possible until at least 2024
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

Yes, women are such delicate little flowers and are so easily manipulated by evil men.   *****rollingeyes*****

@Sanguine @LauraTXNM
Just more proof the 2nd amendment isn't the only amendment which should be age restricted.  hint hint the 19th

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hillary and Liberals try to imagine what a Conservative Republican woman looks like...

Related image

BTW, this is not a joke. Dems and Libs are so far out there in la-la crazyland they really do believe that this represents an average Republican woman. You can hear it clearly in the crazy things they say. They don't have a clue about reality.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline driftdiver

Hillary and Liberals try to imagine what a Conservative Republican woman looks like...

BTW, this is not a joke. Dems and Libs are so far out there in la-la crazyland they really do believe that this represents an average Republican woman. You can hear it clearly in the crazy things they say. They don't have a clue about reality.

@240B
This is more accurate

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How many groups of people is this woman going to blame?  She LOST.  Now be an adult and enjoy your grandchild while you have time.  Hillary is the worst loser I have ever seen.  I think she has now managed to bore to death even the people who voted for her.  Just walk away...

*****rollingeyes*****

! No longer available
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine @LauraTXNM
Just more proof the 2nd amendment isn't the only amendment which should be age restricted.  hint hint the 19th

You mean since men mature more slowly they shouldn't be allowed to vote until they are older?   :shrug:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 06:57:49 pm by Sanguine »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
IMO she should be heard.  Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.  As much as possible until at least 2024

Hillary is a loose cannon that the DNC cannot seem to tie down. There is no way to tell what crazy thing she is going to do or say from one day to the next. Given that she still represents the face of the Democrat Party to millions of weirdos and dumb people, her words still have influence.

So the problem for the Democrats is that they have a wildcard agent which is beyond their control or influence out in public globally speaking essentially for them. That is a Big problem. But, like you said, Go Hillary! Go!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 08:20:57 pm by 240B »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Just when you thought her excuses couldn't get any more pathetic.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
! No longer available

Oh, thank you for that wonderful song.  I had forgotten about that group. Is that The Platters?  Love it.

Ummmm, last lyrics of that song is, "You are not to blame." LOL!

Now Alexa has yet a new set of songs to play for me while I dance around the kitchen...

Oops!

:whistle:

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant

@driftdiver ... or this

I think, for whatever it is worth, that Republican women can be whatever they want to be.  I love a whole lot of stuff, but my favorite "stuff" is being a wife and companion.

@Cyber Liberty

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh, thank you for that wonderful song.  I had forgotten about that group. Is that The Platters?  Love it.

Ummmm, last lyrics of that song is, "You are not to blame." LOL!

Now Alexa has yet a new set of songs to play for me while I dance around the kitchen...

Oops!

:whistle:

Four Tops
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
driftdiver posted a pic and wrote:
"This is more accurate..."

I prefer the image that 240b posted in reply 8 above.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Hillary is a loose cannon that the DNC cannot seem to tie down. There is no way to tell what crazy thing she is going to do or say from one day to the next. Given that she still represents the face of the Democrat Party to millions of weirdos and dumb people, her words still have influence.

So the problem for the Democrats is that they have a wildcard agent which is beyond their control or influence out in public globally speaking essentially for them. That is a Big problem. But, like you said, Go Hillary! Go!

Which is awesome. As much as listening to her is fingernails on the chalkboard, her speaking like this helps our side immensely.
The Republic is lost.