Author Topic: WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: Trump Just Got Re-Elected  (Read 294 times)

rangerrebew

WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: Trump Just Got Re-Elected
« on: March 13, 2018, 04:02:09 pm »
WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: Trump Just Got Re-Elected
March 10, 2018 by Assistant Editor 156 Comments

By Wayne Allyn Root

I’m the guy who predicted a Trump victory against all odds in the 2016 election. I also predicted a “Trump Miracle” for the economy. I called Trump “Reagan Part Deux.” Here’s my new prediction: President Trump guaranteed his re-election this week.

Liberals have got to be sick to their stomachs. No matter what they do or say, no matter how hard they try to distract us from the truth about the booming economy, “The Trump Miracle” shines through.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/wayne-allyn-root-trump-just-got-re-elected/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: Trump Just Got Re-Elected
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 04:28:27 pm »
Larry Elder made a good point in that those tariffs on metals are largely a part of a promise to the voters at least in Pennsylvania, if not those other surrounding states. Without promising this, he might not have been elected paraphrasing Larry Elder.  I'm still not comfortable with those who think Trump is a shoo-in. Sure, he's done a lot he was elected to do but the electorate is finicky nonetheless.

Still, the editorial seems to be pretty much spot-on, the campaign season is long with debates and so on.

I did not envision a two-term GOP president after Obama.