Author Topic: Report: James Clapper Was Leaking Intelligence Reports to CNN During President-Elect Trump Transitio  (Read 319 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: James Clapper Was Leaking Intelligence Reports to CNN During President-Elect Trump Transition (January 2017)…
Posted on March 12, 2018   by sundance

This story today from Sara Carter is really interesting because CTH outlined the foundation of this back in January of 2017.  According to an article published today by Sara Carter her congressional sources have told her of an investigation into former ODNI James Clapper and his leaking of “intelligence information” to CNN in an orchestrated effort to damage the incoming Trump administration.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/12/report-james-clapper-was-leaking-intelligence-reports-to-cnn-during-president-elect-trump-transition-january-2017/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

And as usual Clapper was a failure.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Not surprised by this at all...he always seemed a little smarmy to me.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Frank Cannon

Not surprised by this at all...he always seemed a little smarmy to me.

A little? He is a straight up shitbag and all around creep.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
A little? He is a straight up shitbag and all around creep.

Not to mention partisan political hack!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Clapper is just about to be exonerated for lying to Congress -- which he has admitted doing.

I keep saying that nobody in government will prosecute another person in government for anything, no matter what they do. And almost everyday they prove me to be right.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Clapper is just about to be exonerated for lying to Congress -- which he has admitted doing.

I keep saying that nobody in government will prosecute another person in government for anything, no matter what they do. And almost everyday they prove me to be right.

That's because they all end up working together again and no one wants to be known as being the one to blacklist a possible ally in the next administration.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
That's because they all end up working together again and no one wants to be known as being the one to blacklist a possible ally in the next administration.

They are all also deathly afraid they'll be prosecuted by the next administration.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

That is why I laugh in the face of all the folks who assure me that FISAGATE, PIZZAGATE and Hillary's E-mail treason is going to result in arrests and prison time for the perps.

Government and politics are nothing but a shell-game circle jerk of kabuki theater to placate the little people that government works to make serfs.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
They are all also deathly afraid they'll be prosecuted by the next administration.

Yes that too!