Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger Has a REALLY Nutty Plan for Big Oil Companies (Wait… WHAT?)  (Read 278 times)

rangerrebew

Arnold Schwarzenegger Has a REALLY Nutty Plan for Big Oil Companies (Wait… WHAT?)

Posted at 1:00 pm on March 12, 2018 by Susan Wright

Say, does the former governor of California have a new movie he needs to promote?

Arnold Schwarzenegger made some awesome-fun movies in the 80s. His “Terminator” character is a classic, and produced some of the most recognizable one-liners in cinema history.

In fact, I can reel off a list of Schwarzenegger classics (including “Kindergarten Cop”), and happily say I’m a fan.

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2018/03/12/arnold-schwarzenegger-really-nutty-plan-big-oil-companies-wait...-what/

Offline Frank Cannon

Somebody needs to get this guy out of office......wait. He is just some nobody saying stupid shit in Cali? Nevermind.

Offline LMAO

Marrying a Kennedy and residing in California has not been good for Arnold

Although I wonder if he even believes his nonsense
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Marrying a Kennedy and residing in California has not been good for Arnold

Although I wonder if he even believes his nonsense
Oh he believes it, Ahhhhhnold just isn't hiding his true beliefs anymore. And as for marrying a kennedy, he was just taking a step to being what he really wants to be, a kennedy, he governed California as a liberal and he certainly conduct Tex his marriage as a kennedy.