Author Topic: Obama AG rips House Intel Republicans for ending probe: 'Politics beat a desire for the truth'  (Read 357 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama AG rips House Intel Republicans for ending probe: 'Politics beat a desire for the truth'
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 03/12/18 08:59 PM EDT

Former Attorney General Eric Holder tore into Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee for deciding to end the committee’s probe into Russian election interference, declaring that “politics beat a desire for the truth.”

“Republican House [Intelligence Committee] shut down Russia probe before doing a complete job,” Holder tweeted Monday.

“This is a coverup and a lasting stain on the reputation of what used to be a bipartisan Committee when it was run by Republican Rogers and Democrat Ruppersberger,” he continued.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/378050-obama-ag-rips-house-intel-republicans-for-ending-probe-politics-beat-a-desire
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Eric Holder.

A despicable asshat.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Eric Holder.

A despicable asshat.

IKR?  A perfect aftertaste for the Obastard administration.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Actually, in Holder's view, the truth is what their politics say it is.

Regardless of facts, unless those facts equal the sum of the outcome they want.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
IKR?  A perfect aftertaste for the Obastard administration.

Yep, An expectorant.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Commie POS!  Who cares what he says about anything?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

The Left spews so much absolute lying crap its getting harder & harder to be outraged about it.

In fact now it almost makes me chuckle.

This gun-running empty vessel is a case in point.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 02:10:01 am by skeeter »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Eric "Contempt of Congress/Fast and Furious" Holder talks about ignoring the truth.

Dammit! I wish we had a 'real' AG who would throw these guys in jail where they clearly belong.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.