Author Topic: Hillary Says Racist Poor People Voted For Trump, 'Optimistic, Diverse, Dynamic' People Voted For Her  (Read 248 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
By Ben Shapiro
https://www.dailywire.com/news/28149/watch-hillary-says-racist-poor-people-voted-trump-ben-shapiro

On Monday, a woman who was never elected to the presidency, Hillary Clinton, spoke to a crowd in India. There, she laid out the reason she lost: those stupid, stupid poor people.

Yes, Hillary was a blue collar candidate, all right.

Here’s what she said:

There’s all that red in the middle, where Trump won. Now, I win the coasts, I win Illinois, Minnesota, places like that. But what
the map doesn’t show you is that I won the places that represent two-thirds of America’s gross domestic product. So I won the
places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward, and his whole campaign, Make America Great Again, was looking
backwards. “You don’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women getting jobs, you don’t want to see that Indian-
American succeeding more than you are, whatever your problem is, I’m going to solve it.”

It never occurred to Clinton that perhaps she lost because she scorned those people; it never occurred to Clinton that perhaps those people scorned her not because her agenda was sophisticated, but because her hatred of them was so basic to her nature. Mitt Romney was hurt in 2012 because he suggested that 47 percent of the public didn’t pay taxes, and so couldn’t hear his call for tax decreases; Hillary lost because she thinks people who live outside big cities are idiots and deplorables . . .

. . . Hilariously, Democrats seem more interested in doubling down on intersectional politics than in appealing to the rural voters they’ve lost. That opens the door to Trump’s re-election. But with each passing day, Hillary shows why she never became president – and why she never should have.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 12:46:54 am by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Hillary doubling down on her "deplorables" meme.   Quite simply, a disgusting human being.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Holy Crap.   That is some serious derangement. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."