Author Topic: WaPo: Yes, MS-13 Threat Is Real — And It’s Killing Kids  (Read 263 times)

Offline endicom

Hot Air
Ed Morrissey
Mar. 12, 2018

When Donald Trump brought up the multinational gang MS-13 in his State of the Union speech, critics accused him of either exaggerating or exploiting the threat in order to push his hard-line immigration policies. A lengthy feature from the Washington Post suggests otherwise. One high school in Brentwood narrowly avoided a sixth murder by MS-13 students in a year with the capture of a hit squad, and one of the murder victims told her mother right before getting killed that MS-13 was “taking over the school.”

And it’s not the only school to have been taken over:

More... https://hotair.com/archives/2018/03/12/wapo-yes-ms-13-threat-real-killing-kids/

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: WaPo: Yes, MS-13 Threat Is Real — And It’s Killing Kids
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 03:52:04 pm »
Amazing, isn't it?

Obama and his henchmen let these monsters in, and now the DOJ under Sessions is cleaning them up and hopefully out, and all I hear here is how Sessions is a 'jug eared garden gnome' and a 'do-nothing' screaming from self important types that Sessions Must Go, . . . . because Hillary's not in jail, . . . . (as if putting her there wouldn't automatically put the Dems back in charge of both Houses and then the WH), . . . or something.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 04:02:24 pm »
Amazing, isn't it?

Obama and his henchmen let these monsters in, and now the DOJ under Sessions is cleaning them up and hopefully out, and all I hear here is how Sessions is a 'jug eared garden gnome' and a 'do-nothing' screaming from self important types that Sessions Must Go, . . . . because Hillary's not in jail, . . . . (as if putting her there wouldn't automatically put the Dems back in charge of both Houses and then the WH), . . . or something.

Thanks for pointing this out.  I had not heard of Operation Matadore before today.  http://www.nydailynews.com/newswires/new-york/alleged-ms-13-gang-members-indicted-murder-drug-charges-article-1.3751349
 :hands: Cheers to Sessions and Trump.

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 06:49:09 pm »
Amazing, isn't it?

IMO, the jury's out on Sessions. His recusal was a big WTF! and he has seemed to be hibernating but he could turn things around with a few good moves.

Doing anything with the Clinton or Obama posses will require some finesse. All of the Democrats and some of the Republicans and the entrenched bureaucrats and the news media will push aggressively against any charges against any in those crews.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 07:22:20 pm »

IMO, the jury's out on Sessions. His recusal was a big WTF! and he has seemed to be hibernating but he could turn things around with a few good moves.

Doing anything with the Clinton or Obama posses will require some finesse. All of the Democrats and some of the Republicans and the entrenched bureaucrats and the news media will push aggressively against any charges against any in those crews.

Valid points, all. But from my 'The glass is half Full' POV, the prevention of 1 rape or murder of an unknown Citizen outweighs incarcerating HRC which we wouldn't get anyway. The Judiciary is an activist minefield and the media would lose their collective minds if DOJ even tried.

Even with a DOJ full court press to hold her accountable she'd out lawyer it and/or die of old age/her own medical issues before the case could be tried fairly.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com