Author Topic: UK bans free speech activists while admitting numerous preachers of jihad violence and Sharia hatred  (Read 337 times)

rangerrebew

UK bans free speech activists while admitting numerous preachers of jihad violence and Sharia hatred

Mar 12, 2018 5:46 am By Robert Spencer 17 Comments

The banning of free speech activists Martin Sellner and Brittany Pettibone from the UK is just the latest of many, many examples of how the British government bans foes of jihad terror while admitting its proponents.

Pamela Geller and I are banned from entering the country for the crime of telling the truth about Islam and jihad. According to Breitbart, “Sellner, who described the detention centre as looking akin to a typical American prison, said he was told by authorities that his speaking at Hyde Park could cause violence and disrupt community cohesion.” That’s just what they claimed about Pamela Geller and me: that our visit could cause violence and disrupt community cohesion. But we, of course, have never advocated or approved of any violence. The UK Home Office meant that our visit could cause violence from Muslims. They were bowing to jihadist intimidation.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/03/uk-bans-free-speech-activists-while-admitting-numerous-preachers-of-jihad-violence-and-sharia-hatred

Offline Suppressed

Lauren Southern held, too.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn