Author Topic: Trump Comes Down HARD on Mueller, Demands Meeting to Discuss…  (Read 1022 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Trump Comes Down HARD on Mueller, Demands Meeting to Discuss…
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2018, 02:33:46 pm »
We'll just have to see what happens.  You seem to think Trump being a crook is baked into the Mueller cake, I want it proven. :shrug:

I happen to think the collusion is nonsense.  It's way too convoluted and improbable to have worked.  However, certain missteps on the part of the campaign have invited scrutiny.  Trump has previously said Mueller looking into his finances would be a red line.  They shouldn't be, if everything is above board.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump Comes Down HARD on Mueller, Demands Meeting to Discuss…
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2018, 02:44:20 pm »

I happen to think the collusion is nonsense.  It's way too convoluted and improbable to have worked.  However, certain missteps on the part of the campaign have invited scrutiny.  Trump has previously said Mueller looking into his finances would be a red line.  They shouldn't be, if everything is above board.

Then proving Trump is a world-class crook in league with the Russian Mafia should be a piece of cake.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: