Author Topic: CEO OF INVESTMENT FIRM Threatens Trump Supporters Who Attend His Rallies Or Fundraisers[humor]  (Read 504 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100% Fed Up
Mar 11, 2018

When did it become okay for CEO’s of large investment firms to threaten Americans who support our President?

Since President Trump took office, California has been the epicenter of the resistance, home to countless protests, marches, impromptu airport rallies and, of course, commentary of various kinds on Facebook and Twitter.

But it’s all been done at a distance because Trump has avoided California. Until this week.

Trump will spend Tuesday and a bit of Wednesday in Southern California, visiting prototypes for the border wall he’s vowed to build in San Diego and attending a fundraiser on Los Angeles’ Westside.

Apparently, Ross Gerber, CEO of Gerber Kawasaki Wealth and Investment Management doesn’t believe that Trump supporters should have the right to show their support for our President. The Gerber Kawasaki took to Twitter today, and actually threatened “anyone who is hosting or attending the Trump fundraiser in LA”.

Gerber tweeted: If you are hosting or attending the Trump fundraiser in LA we will identify who you are to the media and public. We will boycott your business’. We will do everything to fight you destroying our state. #immigration #oil #guns #war #epa Trump is the devil. RT #Resistance

(more)
https://100percentfedup.com/wow-ceo-investment-firm-threatens-trump-supporters-attend-rallies-fundraisers/

Hard to believe that a grown man much less a CEO would say, 'Trump is the devil.' So childish. More than that, he is an investment broker. With the way the stock market has gone since the election, he should be kissing Trump's butt. Weird. These NeverTrump people seem to be possessed or something. Totally irrational.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
This is real, right?  It's humorous, but not fictional?
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is real, right?  It's humorous, but not fictional?

I don't see the humor in it either.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LauraTXNM

I don't see the humor in it either.

Thank you!  I kept looking for the satire or the comedy.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Just one of the layers, of the delusional #nevertrump movement.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LauraTXNM

This jackass obviously enjoys being inflammatory.  But I don't see the original tweet as a "threat".  People have the right to boycott this Gerber guy's company, just as they do the company owned by Trump fundraisers, Walmart and Dick's for not selling firearms, companies that donate money to Planned Parenthood, etc., etc., etc. 

I think this whole country is too caught up in "safe spaces".