Author Topic: Hillary Clinton injured during Rajasthan visit (New injury)  (Read 457 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hillary Clinton injured during Rajasthan visit (New injury)
« on: March 14, 2018, 11:22:50 am »
Hillary Clinton injured during Rajasthan visit
Times of India, Mar 13, 2018

JODHPUR: Former United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Tuesday picked injuries in her hand during her visit to Rajasthan's Jodhpur and had to cancel some of her programmes as a result, officials said.

Hillary arrived here this morning on a two-day sojourn and was scheduled to visit the Mehrangarh Fort in the evening, they said.
She was staying at the Umaid Bhawan Palace here and a team of doctors from a private hospital nearby was sent there to examine her.
The doctors said the Democratic Party candidate in the 2016 US presidential polls had a sprain in her hand and was given required treatment. They advised her rest.
The Mehrangarh Fort authorities said her programme to visit there was cancelled due to the injuries and she might visit there tomorrow morning.

More: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/hillary-clinton-injured-during-rajasthan-visit/articleshow/63290246.cms

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Hillary Clinton injured during Rajasthan visit (New injury)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 11:27:29 am »
Something's not right ...

! No longer available

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 11:31:20 am »

If I was Hillary's employer and she called in sick with this bullshit, I would have to call her home immediately and send her to HR to have the incident documented in her record.

Let's say that you spend 10s of thousands of dollars to send someone to India to represent the company. Once the person arrives...they get drunk out of their head and cannot do even the simplest jobs.

Everytime they appear on camera they are wearing a giant hat pulled down, and oversized dark sunglasses
They make a negative bizarre speech denigrating American women.
They cannot walk down stairs which are used by hundreds of people every day.
They cannot make all of their scheduled appointments after two days and cancel them.
They claim some kind of unverified amorphous 'injury' which causes them to have to hermit in their hotel room.

She cannot go on a palace tour given by dignitaries of an important foreign nation because her hand hurts!? Really!? You have to be kidding me. How does a sprained hand stop someone from attending meetings? This behavior has all the characteristics of someone who is too drunk to function.

Hypothetically as her employer, the trip would be filed as a dismal failure and she would never represent the company in any capacity ever again. Hillary Clinton...you're FIRED!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 11:32:52 am »
If I was Hillary's employer and she called in sick with this bullshit, I would have to call her home immediately and send her to HR to have the incident documented in her record.

Let's say that you spend 10s of thousands of dollars to send someone to India to represent the company. Once the person arrives...they get drunk out of their head and cannot do even the simplest jobs.

Everytime they appear on camera they are wearing a giant hat pulled down, and oversized dark sunglasses
They make a negative bizarre speech denigrating American women.
They cannot walk down stairs which are used by hundreds of people every day.
They cannot make all of their scheduled appointments after two days and cancel them.
They claim some kind of unverified amorphous 'injury' which causes them to have to hermit in their hotel room.

She cannot go on a palace tour given by dignitaries of an important foreign nation because her hand hurts!? Really!? You have to be kidding me. How does a sprained hand stop someone from attending meetings? This behavior has all the characteristics of someone who is too drunk to function.

Hypothetically as her employer, the trip would be filed as a dismal failure and she would never represent the company in any capacity ever again. Hillary Clinton...you're FIRED!

888high58888
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 12:00:14 pm »
The doctors said the Democratic Party candidate in the 2016 US presidential polls had a sprain in her hand and was given required treatment. They advised her rest.

She lost a bar bet....

« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 12:00:54 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 12:20:27 pm »
A few Irish Car Bombs and she'll be good as new.

Any truth to the rumor that Bill's offering $1M to anyone willing to give her a little nudge at the top of those steps?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA