Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren refuses DNA test to prove Native American heritage  (Read 1264 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Elizabeth Warren refuses DNA test to prove Native American heritage
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2018, 12:13:28 am »
Well, at least she didn't lie about being a lesbian ... or did she??   :shrug:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2018, 12:18:39 am »
NW you are really telling your age @Wingnut !

Aren't we all?    888high58888
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2018, 10:49:52 am »
It only costs about $100 and takes a few weeks.

I have a BIL from Oklahoma roots. Always made claims of Native American blood, which I understand is more common in the claim than in the fact.

Anyway he did his DNA, learned he has zero-zip-nada NA DNA.

My son took two different DNA tests.  The first one was pretty damned accurate.  The second showed 1% Native American.  I would love to know where that came from.  My husband's paternal grandparents were from Poland and his maternal grandparents were French Canadian.  My family is 100% Italian.