Author Topic: James Woods OBLITERATES Lauren Hogg with THIS history lesson NO ONE should forget  (Read 801 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://twitchy.com/bethb-313034/2018/03/10/james-woods-obliterates-lauren-hogg-with-this-history-lesson-no-one-should-forget/

David Hogg, one of the survivors of the Valentine’s Day Massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, has been a vocal proponent of gun control as a means of protecting school kids. Now, his sister, Lauren Hogg, is attempting to stir the national debate with her “armbands for change” movement.

Except there’s just one problem with her “movement.” And actor James Woods wasted NO time pointing it out. 
You might have a little trouble getting Jewish Americans to embrace this look. Do you have some shiny jackboots and brown shirts to go with it? Guessing maybe you skipped history class while you were shilling for the @DNC… https://t.co/I4gPFmR3FS

— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) March 10, 2018
Lauren might went to spend some of her “free time” brushing up on her history.

Anthony Scarramucci@AnthonyScarramu
Replying to @RealJamesWoods @DNC

They seem to be really embracing the full on fascism of the democrat party.

Woods and the Mooch really dropped a truth bomb on that traumatized 16 year old girl.

Does this stuff actually persuade anyone?  Or does it reinforce our biases?  When our enemies are nazis what actions can that justify?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 12:19:19 am by Once-Ler »

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Kind of silly, though, since people wear black armbands for mourning all the time. 
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Suppressed

Kind of silly, though, since people wear black armbands for mourning all the time.
Mit ein Emblem?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 12:26:32 am by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Fantom

People wear bands for mourning and other things..."Tie  a Yellow ribbon 'Round the Ol' Oak Tree.."

It is when such is used to "show a loyalty to cause" that fascism is in the air. It is very hard not to see the leftist boot in this.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass