Author Topic: Kim Jong Un can spin this any way he likes, but Trump has taunted and tortured Little Rocket Man int  (Read 2656 times)

Offline Concerned

Little Rocket Man and Little Parade Boy.  What a couple.

That's Little Rocket Man and Tiny Hands to you.    :silly:

I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

That's Little Rocket Man and Tiny Hands to you.   

And that's little Rocket Man and Mr. President to YOU @Concerned

Offline Concerned

@Right_in_Virginia

I was just kidding around with @Suppressed but I'll pledge to call him Mr. President as soon as he consistently acts Presidential.  Until then, I'll call him whatever I like.  We're still allowed to do that in this country.

Offline Stevensr123

@Stevensr123 Haha, yes, I can understand why @Right_in_Virginia responses to you would make you think you've registered on a leftie website, but rest assured that if I am posting here then it is not one!

I'm sure you've now figured out that that "noob" bullshit isn't tolerated here, by management or just us regular members.
to be honest I was so happy with the response ! Finnaly I have a website doesn't tolerate leftie shut down of discussion and different opinion ! Even if I'm on the other side the globe  :beer:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 09:06:06 pm by Stevensr123 »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I was just kidding around with @Suppressed but I'll pledge to call him Mr. President as soon as he consistently acts Presidential.  Until then, I'll call him whatever I like.  We're still allowed to do that in this country.

Not if RiV and her ilk get their way. 
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline corbe

I'll see your Trump Salute and raise you a Ted Cruz @Right_in_Virginia

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Not if RiV and her ilk get their way.

I see you've picked up my use of the word "ilk" @INVAR   Good to know you really DO read my posts.

Thanks!   ^-^

@Right_in_Virginia

I was just kidding around  ....

Appreciate the clarification @Concerned ... It's often difficult to distinguish fun from serious when it comes to our President.

to be honest I was so happy with the response ! Finnaly I have a website doesn't tolerate leftie shut down of discussion and different opinion ! Even if I'm on the other side the globe  :beer:

Again, welcome to TBR @Stevensr123  .... I hope your wounds heal quickly and completely.   :beer:

Offline Concerned

Appreciate the clarification @Concerned ... It's often difficult to distinguish fun from serious when it comes to our President.

@Right_in_Virginia

When I finish a comment with something like the silly emoji as I did Reply #50, it means I'm attempting to be funny or silly............whether it involves our President or anything else.  I use the emojis to clarify intent just as I think most people do.

Offline RoosGirl

I see you've picked up my use of the word "ilk" @INVAR   Good to know you really DO read my posts.

Thanks!   ^-^

Offline Suppressed

What's good for the gander is good for the goose, and I don't see Bozo the Clown referring to Kim Jong-un by his title.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Victoria33

Little Rocket Man and Little Parade Boy.  What a couple.
@Suppressed

"LITTLE ROCKET MAN and LITTLE PARADE BOY" - That is excellent, absolutely excellent.

Offline Suppressed

@Suppressed

"LITTLE ROCKET MAN and LITTLE PARADE BOY" - That is excellent, absolutely excellent.

Thank you, @Victoria33.  I'd got get #LittleParadeBoy trending, but I'm not into that Twitter thing!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 04:51:51 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Victoria33

Thank you, @Victoria33.  I'd got get #LittleParadeBoy trending, but I'm not into that Twitter thing!
@Suppressed

I don't do twitter or Facebook, have too much to do to get involved in those.  At some point in the near future, I have to have a website for my books.  My son has a website for his documentary film company so I will use the company he does to build my website.  I stole "Little Parade Boy" from you and put it on my by-line, see it below.  Trump puts tacky labels on people and calls them by those names, so I can do that to him.  I would not listen to his ranting in Penn. yesterday evening, but his nasty quotes are on news channels today.  He is disgusting and I would tell him that to his face, point by point.  It will take millions of dollars to put on HIS parade.  Perhaps, for HIS parade, he will have a military uniform made for him with lots of gold on it, just like the third world country dictators have when they have parades for themselves.  And, he will likely have a high platform built to stand on it to view HIS military.