Author Topic: Chemtrails? Hardly. The science behind aeroplane contrails  (Read 601 times)

rangerrebew

Chemtrails? Hardly. The science behind aeroplane contrails

Far from a sinister conspiracy, contrails are a simple matter of chemistry.

Everyone has seen the cloudy white trails across the sky that sometimes follow jet aircraft. It’s easy to imagine that they are sign of chemicals raining down from above. Among certain conspiracy-minded folks they have been dubbed ‘chemtrails’ and are believed to be evidence of secret government projects with various nefarious purposes, most often involving weather modification or climate engineering.

What’s the real reason? These condensation trails, or contrails, are simply what happens when the chemistry of burning jet fuel meets the chemistry of air. The video above from the American Chemical Society sets the record straight.

https://cosmosmagazine.com/chemistry/chemtrails-hardly-the-science-behind-aeroplane-contrails

Offline Victoria33

Re: Chemtrails? Hardly. The science behind aeroplane contrails
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 03:17:27 pm »
bookmark

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 05:48:36 pm »
Finally

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 06:03:18 pm »
Duh...

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 06:08:24 pm »
This is one I could never figure out. Watch a plane go across the sky. The contrail will sometimes stop and start as it flies depending on atmospheric conditions. It's obvious the plane is not disbursing anything but exhaust.

If they truly wanted to spread chemicals or biologicals via plane, they'd do it at night in a way you could never detect, and you'd never know they were doing it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DB

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 06:15:34 pm »
This is one I could never figure out. Watch a plane go across the sky. The contrail will sometimes stop and start as it flies depending on atmospheric conditions. It's obvious the plane is not disbursing anything but exhaust.

If they truly wanted to spread chemicals or biologicals via plane, they'd do it at night in a way you could never detect, and you'd never know they were doing it.

The weight of all those chemicals to disperse would prevent the plane from carrying anything else... And even then it would be a tiny amount compared to the volume of atmosphere. It has always been a ridiculous claim.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 06:21:44 pm »
Chemtrails are mostly estrogen. The plan is to make men more docile and controllable. That is why all the 'gay' stuff has exploded over the last few decades.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2018, 06:22:23 pm »
The weight of all those chemicals to disperse would prevent the plane from carrying anything else... And even then it would be a tiny amount compared to the volume of atmosphere. It has always been a ridiculous claim.

That's a whole other issue. Biologicals for example, would be highly irradiated at that altitude, and I can't see that being a very effective dispersal method. And as you pointed out, chemicals  would be highly diluted, and it'd be questionable if they'd even reach the ground due to wind patterns.

I get the theory of chemtrails, but no one has ever worked out the science and logistics of it to my satisfaction anyway.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 11:59:46 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2018, 11:46:08 pm »
That's a whole other issue. Biologicals for example, would be highly irradiated at that altitude, and I can't see that being a very effective dispersal method. And as you pointed out, chemicals as you pointed out would be highly diluted, and it'd be questionable if they'd even reach the ground due to wind patterns.

I get the theory of chemtrails, but no one has ever worked out the science and logistics of it to my satisfaction anyway.

Mohamed Atta was looking at using low-altitude crop dusters to disperse chemical agents, and decided it was easier to hijack airliners and crash them into buildings.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: