Author Topic: Boston: Simmons College warns that saying “God bless you” is “Islamophobic”  (Read 649 times)

rangerrebew

Boston: Simmons College warns that saying “God bless you” is “Islamophobic”

Mar 9, 2018 11:27 am By Robert Spencer 89 Comments

Apparently any expression of one’s own culture, religion and identity is simultaneously an expression of hatred for Muslims. The implications of this are clear: Simmons College will have to embrace Islam altogether, adopt Sharia, and mandate hijab for all its students (it’s a women’s college). Anything short of this would be “Islamomisia.”

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/03/boston-simmons-college-warns-that-saying-god-bless-you-is-islamophobic

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Next we'll find out that "allahu akhbar" is anti-Christian. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Obviously, logic can't be applied here. It's just the pure, real, hatred and bigotry of the leftist cult religion.
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

Offline musiclady

^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline the_doc

Oh, well.  "God bless you" is way overused by today's churchgoers.  (Benedictions given to heretics, for example, are explicitly forbidden in the Bible.)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Oh, well.  "God bless you" is way overused by today's churchgoers.  (Benedictions given to heretics, for example, are explicitly forbidden in the Bible.)

I was too subtle.   :laugh:  "God bless you" is indeed anti-islamic or anti-allah.  It is a benevolent saying, and we can hope that islamists can become followers of God rather than allah.

Offline the_doc

I was too subtle.   :laugh:  "God bless you" is indeed anti-islamic or anti-allah.  It is a benevolent saying, and we can hope that islamists can become followers of God rather than allah.

Actually, I fully agree wiith you.  (I was merely pointing out that we should not be indiscriminate in saying "God bless you.")