Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren won't run for president in 2020  (Read 374 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elizabeth Warren won't run for president in 2020
« on: March 11, 2018, 02:04:56 pm »
Elizabeth Warren won't run for president in 2020
by Kyle Feldscher | Mar 11, 2018, 8:36 AM

Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren is not going to run for president in 2020.

Warren told multiple outlets she definitively will not be running against President Trump in 2020.

"I am not running for president in 2020," Warren told CNN Saturday.

Warren, long considered a Democratic favorite in the next election, said her focus is on the Senate.

"For the people of Massachusetts, and for the people across this country," Warren told NBC’s “Meet The Press.”

She said on Sunday sexual assault in Native American communities needs to be addressed.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/elizabeth-warren-wont-run-for-president-in-2020/article/2651288
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Elizabeth Warren won't run for president in 2020
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 02:51:07 pm »
She said on Sunday sexual assault in Native American communities needs to be addressed.

Did anyone ask the obvious question?

How?

« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 02:51:37 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 03:01:43 pm »
Perhaps she's feeling that she may not be re-elected to the Senate?  That would be a wonderful thing!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 03:26:46 pm »
Perhaps she's feeling that she may not be re-elected to the Senate?  That would be a wonderful thing!

If the polls are accurate she will lose in 2018. Even just the thought of her running for President only shows that the Democrats are at the bottom of the barrel looking for a viable candidate.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 03:28:44 pm »

Also that a lot of people are beginning to question her American Indian ancestry??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 03:34:15 pm »
As much as it reflects the side of President Trump that I dislike the most, I have to hand it to him for being able to bestow unforgettable schoolyard nicknames on his adversaries.   Warren will forever be Pocahontas, and folks will forever be reminded that she cynically took advantage of affirmative action to get ahead in her career.

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 03:42:25 pm »
Warren is a liar and a thief. She lied to steal a job which was supposed to go to a minority. The most blatant case of cultural appropriation ever.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2018, 03:44:45 pm »
Warren is a liar and a thief. She lied to steal a job which was supposed to go to a minority. The most blatant case of cultural appropriation ever.

Bingo.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2018, 04:37:38 pm »

Thanks for the enlightenment, I had no idea.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2018, 05:21:52 pm »
My gut instinct tells me Warren might have been a good candidate. Not their best, but not the pushover GOP and conservatives think she is.