Author Topic: Jeff Sessions slams federal judges for issuing nationwide injunctions hindering Trump's agenda  (Read 312 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeff Sessions slams federal judges for issuing nationwide injunctions hindering Trump's agenda
by Melissa Quinn | Mar 10, 2018, 10:47 AM

Attorney General Jeff Sessions condemned federal judges Saturday for issuing nationwide injunctions that have blocked parts of President Trump’s agenda from moving forward, including his rescission of an Obama-era immigration program and his travel ban.

“In truth, this is a question of raw power, of who gets to decide the policy questions facing America: our elected representatives, our elected president, or unelected life-time appointed federal judges,” Sessions said during a speech at the Federalist Society’s National Student Symposium. “Today, in effect, single district court judges are going beyond proper adjudicative bounds and making themselves super-legislators for the entire United States.”

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/jeff-sessions-slams-federal-judges-for-issuing-nationwide-injunctions-hindering-trumps-agenda/article/2651260
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Isn't Congress in control of courts that are inferior to the SCOTUS?  They need to fix this.  I'm sure we have a President who would be happy to sign off what they do.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Ok...come on guys, really...

Who was it who knocked over the lamp and accidentally woke up Jeff Sessions?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Well someone needs to clarify, because when Obama was President, judges seemed to have no power beyond their jurisdiction. Now that we have a GOP President, suddenly they're omnipotent.

At any rate, a court should be limited to it's jurisdiction. Only SCOTUS should have nationwide authority. Otherwise it's just a judge shopping dictatorship.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 07:49:56 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.