Author Topic: You Knew This Was Coming: Arming Teachers Is Racist  (Read 252 times)

rangerrebew

You Knew This Was Coming: Arming Teachers Is Racist
« on: March 10, 2018, 06:43:53 pm »
You Knew This Was Coming: Arming Teachers Is Racist

March 9, 2018| by Brian Anderson

Thanks to racism, we can’t have nice things. Or in this case, safe things. Following the Florida school shooting conservatives (sane people) have suggested arming and training teachers as a commonsense way of keeping students safe. The Florida State Legislature just passed a law allowing for this, but wouldn’t you know it, liberals (insane people) say that arming teachers is racist. Why? Because everything is racist. Duh.

KMIZ reports:

https://downtrend.com/71superb/you-knew-this-was-coming-arming-teachers-is-racist/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: You Knew This Was Coming: Arming Teachers Is Racist
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 06:49:46 pm »
I don't think the Left realizes that this kind of rhetoric sounds eerily similar to how the Nazis used to characterize the Jews as the source of all evil. They try to beat the population into submission with their hyperbole without realizing all it does is make people feel threatened and wanting to defend themselves.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: You Knew This Was Coming: Arming Teachers Is Racist
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 06:54:12 pm »
Bicycles are 'racist', air conditioning is 'racist', math is 'racist', English/Spanish/Asian is 'racist'

I would like a list of things which are NOT racist, if such a list even exists. Why don't all the Black people simply move to Africa and get it over with? Unless maybe Africa is 'racist' too?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.