Author Topic: Trump kicked off video game executive meeting by showing them gruesome and bloody images from their  (Read 3107 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I have listened to conservatives complain for decades, about the state of the nation, and their disappointments with politicians.

They expressed hope that outsider(s) might one day, arrive to do better, more decisive jobs of leading.

Along comes somebody fitting that general descrition, a bunch of those people got all wobbly in the knees, and cried out,

"Oh no; not this. We didn't really mean it. We were jut joking. Please give us back our comfort zones with tried and true bureaucrats, dreary speeches, unkept promises, etc."

Actually what we wanted was the Test Cruz and Mike Lee types...you know...real Constitutional Conservatives to come in and takeniver what was clearly becoming a more left leaning Republican party.

What we did NOT want was a NY Liberal pretending to be a Republican to come.in and do about the same as Hillary would have at this point.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Frank Cannon

Actually what we wanted was the Test Cruz and Mike Lee types...

So obtuse people who run their mouths and don't get anything done. Good luck with that.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Actually what we wanted was the Test Cruz and Mike Lee types...you know...real Constitutional Conservatives to come in and takeniver what was clearly becoming a more left leaning Republican party.

What we did NOT want was a NY Liberal pretending to be a Republican to come.in and do about the same as Hillary would have at this point.
But you actually lacked the power to get what you wanted, right down to a precisely defined result.

What you got instead, was something in the same general direction, with most of the main points covered well.

Best thing, too. If you observe, I think you'll notice Cruz and lee, siding with Trump, and hoping he will sponsor them down the road, and you'll get to be happy in due time.

Win-Win.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
But you actually lacked the power to get what you wanted, right down to a precisely defined result.

What you got instead, was something in the same general direction, with most of the main points covered well.

Best thing, too. If you observe, I think you'll notice Cruz and lee, siding with Trump, and hoping he will sponsor them down the road, and you'll get to be happy in due time.

Win-Win.

We had the power of the people...what we didn't have was the ability to breakt he strangle hold by the McConnell and Boehner types who think they are God and play kingmaker on Capitol Hill.

It's been well documented the dirty tricks the McConnell camp plays when it come election time if one of his long time "sure votes" in the Senate gets primaried.

The last time the Republicans took the House and the Senate...what's the first thing McConnell and Boehner did?  They removed any Conservative that posed a threat to their leadership from their positions within the GOP leadership structure and replaced them with loyalists to protect their power.

And now we didn't get what we wanted with Trump...not even close.  And the longer he's in office the more his New York values rise to the top.

I see the media saying that Lee and Criz are siding with Trump...I hear you repeat that allegation...but there's not much in the way of actual proof.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Win-Win.

Ah yes... the lesser of evils brings 'something in the same general direction' -  of the Big Government Statists in the Democrat Party - now doing the same thing in the Trumplican party.

If my posterity ever asks how it was that a people and movement became so irrevocably corrupted to Collective Statism, I'm going to point them to your reply - and state that this was the prevailing "wisdom" of those who believed that principles were an obstacle to achieving power, and by choosing the lesser, they achieved the power that consigns us to the misery your generation has accepted as 'freedom'.

Because they saw goodness in the lesser evil, and declared as evil - principles that they saw as an obstacle to winning power.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 12:31:34 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775