Author Topic: Trump's approval hits highest point in his presidency  (Read 297 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Trump's approval hits highest point in his presidency
« on: March 09, 2018, 02:37:30 pm »
I find this interesting because of his new found approval of amnesty and his inability to build the wall.  Two promises he has FAILED on; perhaps the DEMS are finding him more to their liking.  I'm not much for polls anyways, but for what it's worth:

Trump's approval hits highest point in his presidency

President Trump’s approval rating is at its highest point in his presidency, according to a Marist poll conducted from March 5 to 6.

The poll revealed that 42 percent of the 1,050 adult participants have a positive view of the job Trump is doing. That’s an improvement of 4 percent compared to the last month’s survey.

The president did particularly well in the South, where approval rating is 49%. ........

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/03/08/poll-trumps-approval-hits-highest-point-in-his-presidency/23381136/
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 02:37:55 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.