Author Topic: Kim Jong Un can spin this any way he likes, but Trump has taunted and tortured Little Rocket Man int  (Read 2667 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Kim Jong Un can spin this any way he likes, but Trump has taunted and tortured Little Rocket Man into blinking first and the world can (temporarily) breathe a massive sigh of relief
Daily Mail/UK, Mar 9, 2018, Piers Morgan

So, it worked.

President Donald Trump's inflammatory and bellicose 'Little Rocket Man' taunting at North Korea's Kim Jong Un has, astonishingly, brought the pint-sized dictator to the negotiating table.

Trump's 'my nuclear button's bigger than yours' shock tactics scared the life out of almost everyone else, including me.

Make no mistake, this is a massive win for Trump.

None of his predecessors as US President has ever been able to bring North Korea even remotely to heel.

Obviously, this is just the first move towards some kind of settlement and hope may still collapse as fast as it has just arrived. Frankly, I wouldn't trust Kim Jong Un as far as I could hurl the portly little twerp.

But, and it's a massive BUT, there's no doubt this is a dramatic step forward in potentially neutralising the biggest threat to world peace.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5481789/Trump-taunted-tortured-Little-Rocket-Man-blinking-first.html#ixzz59Fgmq2vv

This sure beat "strategic patience".   :smokin:

Offline aligncare

President Donald Trump's inflammatory and bellicose 'Little Rocket Man' taunting at North Korea's Kim Jong Un has, astonishingly, brought the pint-sized dictator to the negotiating table.

Let me see if I can Trumpsplain the quote above to Trump’s ever mocking, reveling critics:

You see? So, in broader terms it’s how Trump sets the stage for any winning a negotiation. It’s the same approach he used in the tariff debate. Come in with an extreme demand, then moderate your position. It’s all detailed in The Art of the Deal.

Trump is the best president in my lifetime, even surpassing the sainted RR, whom as president I loved dearly.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Or the Nork Dictator is looking to divide and conqueror and suckering the U.S. into discussions that the North never intends to see an agreement originate from.

The ROK has a very Liberal Left  President now that would give the North just about anything they wanted all in the name of "peace".

And with the North issuing statements basically telling the South that their beef isn't with their brothers but with the U.S. it's a definite attempt to divide two allies and weaken their resolve to stand up tot he North.

It's just another case of the North playing the U.S. to try and get supplies and take the heat off while they reload their rocket program all the while making promises they never intend to keep.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Let me see if I can Trumpsplain the quote above to Trump’s ever mocking, reveling critics:

That's okay - we enjoy mocking you fanatics who want to have Trump's baby.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 02:10:19 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline aligncare

I see mockery is still the preferred form of posting here. Unfortunately, that’s no substitute for rational discourse and tends to put most off from engaging in further discussion. Buh bye.. :seeya:

Offline Concerned

Or the Nork Dictator is looking to divide and conqueror and suckering the U.S. into discussions that the North never intends to see an agreement originate from.

The ROK has a very Liberal Left  President now that would give the North just about anything they wanted all in the name of "peace".

And with the North issuing statements basically telling the South that their beef isn't with their brothers but with the U.S. it's a definite attempt to divide two allies and weaken their resolve to stand up tot he North.

It's just another case of the North playing the U.S. to try and get supplies and take the heat off while they reload their rocket program all the while making promises they never intend to keep.

And I fully expect Kim to go full charm-offensive on Trump between now and the meeting and at the meeting itself.  I think every world leader knows that Trump is totally susceptible to flattery.  Once appropriately flattered, we've seen him defy Congressional sanctions against Russia for meddling and on Putin's meddling we've heard him say:  "Every time he sees me he says, 'I didn't do that,' and I believe, I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it. But he says, 'I didn't do that.' I think he is very insulted by it, which is not a good thing for our country."

Bill Clinton made the Agreed Framework agreement with North Korea in 1994, and Clinton Administration officials acknowledged that the North had violated it by 1998.  I see no reason they won't do the same thing to Trump (after an appropriate amount of flattery, of course).
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I’m not sure what I find more bizarre - the idea people think North Korea has suddenly become an honest broker or the newfound love the right has for Piers Morgan.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
@mystery-ak

And you doubted me when I said people would find something wrong with this.   Its almost like the only thing that will make some people happy is to see millions of people die in a nuclear blast.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Correct.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I see mockery is still the preferred form of posting here. Unfortunately, that’s no substitute for rational discourse and tends to put most off from engaging in further discussion.

You Trumsplicans have made 'rational discourse' as silly as attempting it with a radical Leftist.

You guys have demonstrated time and again that you are not interested in 'rational discourse' at all.  Just endless pro-Trump propaganda and Groupie-think devotion that is rife with ridicule and mocking upon those who do not fawn all over 'the best president your lifetime'.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

@txradioguy
Well they're are family members on both sides ya know.  So in many ways they are brothers.

Of course Kim is a weasel.   He's been using 'evil America' as a lynch pin to hold his power base together.  Same thing his father and grandfather did.   He cannot appear weak to his cronies if he wants to live.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
And you doubted me when I said people would find something wrong with this.   Its almost like the only thing that will make some people happy is to see millions of people die in a nuclear blast.

You  know, I recall the exact same things were said by the Democrat Left over concerns of appeasement when Bill Clinton pushed program and funding for the Norks to build 2 nuclear reactors back in the early 90's.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 03:27:54 pm by INVAR »

Offline kidd

I’m not sure what I find more bizarre - the idea people think North Korea has suddenly become an honest broker ...
Nobody thinks that.
Nobody.

Offline edpc

You  know, I recall the exact same things were said by the Democrat Left over concerns of appeasement when Bill Clinton pushed program and funding for the Norks to build 2 nuclear reactors back in the early 90's.

Don’t forget about the one they tried to build in Dier ez-Zor approximately 10 years ago.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 03:43:29 pm by edpc »

Offline edpc

Nobody thinks that.
Nobody.

Does ‘willing’ work better for you?  It’s not true, either.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@mystery-ak

Some of us choose to use history as a guide for the prediction of future action by brutal dictators.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy
Well they're are family members on both sides ya know.  So in many ways they are brothers.

Of course Kim is a weasel.   He's been using 'evil America' as a lynch pin to hold his power base together.  Same thing his father and grandfather did.   He cannot appear weak to his cronies if he wants to live.

And that's all he's doing now...but somehow even though everyone knows what he's doing...

Some of us choose to use history as a guide for the prediction of future action by brutal dictators.

Until Donald Trump ....   :smokin:

I won't rule out direct talks with Kim Jong Un. I just won't. As far as the risk of dealing with a madman is concerned, that's his problem, not mine.   -- POTUS, Gridiron Dinner, Mar 7, 2018

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-gridiron-dinner-read-full-remarks-jokes-white-house-staff-a8240961.html

I’m not sure what I find more bizarre - the idea people think North Korea has suddenly become an honest broker or the newfound love the right has for Piers Morgan.

One article by Piers Morgan is "newfound love".  Whew .. quite a worldview you've got there.   :whistle:

You Trumsplicans have made 'rational discourse' as silly as attempting it with a radical Leftist.

You guys have demonstrated time and again that you are not interested in 'rational discourse' at all.  ...

Nonsense.  We've simply grown weary waiting for it from your ilk.   :shrug:

Offline edpc

One article by Piers Morgan is "newfound love".  Whew .. quite a worldview you've got there.   :whistle:

There's been more than a few mentions of him since he has professed a man crush on Trump, but I'm sure you're fully aware of that.

Hey, @INVAR   Here's my response to your insults above .....  ^-^

« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 06:31:15 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline edpc

Per the boilerplate NDA agreement Cohen get his paramours to sign, they're not allowed to discuss or disclose paternity as noted on page 5, section C.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 06:35:02 pm by edpc »

Per the boilerplate NDA agreement Cohen get his paramours to sign, they're not allowed to discuss or disclose paternity as noted on page 5, section C.

Why are you bring this spam to this thread on NK @edpc

« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 06:43:52 pm by Right_in_Virginia »