Author Topic: Mueller’s Fishing Expedition Nets Another Nothing-Burger in Seychelles  (Read 420 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Constitution
By Andrew West
March 8, 2018

You know, it almost felt as though we were going to escape the clutches of the abhorrently useless #RussiaGate investigation without having to completely tear a new orifice in the backside of Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
Almost.

For months we have been privy to his nonsense, all thanks to some bizarre conspiracy concocted by Hillary Clinton and her democratic partners in debauchery who, as it turns out, were truly only projecting their own insecure and inexcusable relationship with the Ruskies onto their political opponents.  The sheer stupidity and childishness of the incident harkens back to the 4th grade lunchroom where some socially-manipulative jerk would do something to irk the authorities, (read:  Teachers), just out of vision, and, then would frame other students for their own misbehavior.

You see, Hillary Clinton made a mockery of the American people during the election of 2016, consistently pushing the false narrative that Donald Trump was somehow connected to the Kremlin, or himself was a Russian spy, or perhaps that he was being blackmailed by Vladimir Putin on account of his filthy preferences when it comes to Russian prostitutes and their bodily functions.

If you think that all of these scenarios sound truly unfathomable, you’d likely be right.  There is absolutely no evidence that any of these varying theories are true, yet Hillary Clinton was repeating them ad nauseam for the entire nation to endure.

(more)
https://constitution.com/muellers-fishing-expedition-nets-another-nothing-burger-seychelles/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Mueller is already halfway to Thailand. He may as well go talk to the Belarusian ‘sex instructor’  in prison.

*****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 03:42:52 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Mueller is already halfway to Thailand. He may as well go talk to the Belarusian ‘sex instructor’  in prison.

*****rollingeyes*****

He's probably hoping to score...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Hopefully someone has pointed out that his meeting occurred some months AFTER the president was inaugurated.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien