Author Topic: Despite Streets Filled With Feces and Garbage, San Francisco to Spend $200K to Remove ‘Racist’ Statu  (Read 328 times)

rangerrebew

Despite Streets Filled With Feces and Garbage, San Francisco to Spend $200K to Remove ‘Racist’ Statue

March 7, 2018| by Donn Marten

A statue that has stood for well over a century in one of the most liberal enclaves in the county and never seemed to bother anyone before Hillary lost the election is coming down because it has been deemed to be racist by the cultural cleansers.

The city of San Francisco has decided that a monument depicting a Native American along with a Catholic priest and a Spanish explorer is incompatible with the cultural Marxism and eliminationism that the left has espoused since November 2016.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/despite-streets-filled-with-feces-and-garbage-san-francisco-to-spend-200k-to-remove-racist-statue/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Who cares anymore what a bunch of human debris do in their pigpen. The city is a nationwide punchline for the end result of Marxism.

Offline LMAO

Progressives will always try to find distractions when their plans fail
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Right on, Frank.
Wait until the big one hits.
That'll be a dose of reality!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Well, Kamala says California is the future, so I guess we're all going to drown in poop.
Principles matter. Words matter.