Author Topic: Massachusetts Newspaper To Warren: It's Time To Take That DNA Test, Pocahontas Matt Vespa  (Read 450 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Massachusetts Newspaper To Warren: It's Time To Take That DNA Test, Pocahontas
Matt Vespa
3/7/2018 2:10:00 PM - Matt Vespa

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) has remained unscathed by her false claims to Native American heritage. That’s in part due to the fact that she’s from deep blue Massachusetts. She was able to dodge this accusation of false heritage to win a U.S. Senate seat. Yet, over time, local publications have been bringing pressure to Warren’s racial hoax. Guy wrote about the Boston Globe putting on their front page how this false claim to the Cherokee Nation made by Warren could have lasting political ramifications, though more centered on a possible 2020 run rather than her 2018 re-election.

Some members of the Cherokee Nation are rightfully upset over Warren’s claim that she’s Native American. In November of 2017, Rebecca Nagle, an actual Native American woman, ripped Warren, writing an essay in Think Progress saying:

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/03/07/massachusetts-newspaper-to-warren-its-time-to-take-that-dna-test-pocahontas-n2458403?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I am part Dakota Indian,  Part Swiss .  Part Heinz 57.  That being said.... I wouldn't want Liz "two dogs screwing" Warren in my pool.  In fact if,  I saw her floating in my pool I would punish my dog.  Then I would  get my official Swiss Army Knife out and gut her like a fish.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon