Author Topic: Benjamin Netanyahu presents Steve Scalise with Israel Defense Forces Paratroopers Brigade beret: Wat  (Read 440 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Benjamin Netanyahu presents Steve Scalise with Israel Defense Forces Paratroopers Brigade beret: Watch
by Naomi Lim | Mar 6, 2018, 6:57 PM

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gave House Majority Whip Steve Scalise an Israel Defense Forces Paratroopers Brigade beret Tuesday to thank him for "standing with Israel."

"I met today with bipartisan House leadership. Among them was House Maj. Whip @SteveScalise, who recently returned to Congress after he was shot and wounded last summer," Netanyahu wrote on Twitter, along with a video of the exchange, which took place during the Israeli leader's visit to Washington this week.

"I presented him with an IDF Paratroopers Brigade beret as a tribute to his dedication to standing with Israel," he continued.

I met today with bipartisan House leadership. Among them was House Maj. Whip @SteveScalise, who recently returned to Congress after he was shot and wounded last summer. I presented him with an IDF Paratroopers Brigade beret as a tribute to his dedication to standing with Israel. pic.twitter.com/HhMn3I5ZTF— Benjamin Netanyahu (@netanyahu) March 6, 2018

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/benjamin-netanyahu-presents-steve-scalise-with-israel-defense-forces-paratroopers-brigade-beret-watch/article/2650875
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Class act!  Well done Mr. Prime Minister!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

A beret? Steve ain't no cheese eating French fairy.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"I presented him with an IDF Paratroopers Brigade beret as a tribute to his dedication to standing with Israel," he continued.

I thought it would have been for his courage under fire.