Author Topic: Rush: Drive-Bys Embarrass Themselves with Sad Sack Nunberg  (Read 535 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Drive-Bys Embarrass Themselves with Sad Sack Nunberg
« on: March 06, 2018, 08:36:59 pm »

Drive-Bys Embarrass Themselves with Sad Sack Nunberg

Mar 6, 2018

RUSH: Man, oh, man. It’s getting even more embarrassing. It’s getting stupider and dumber and more embarrassing to watch our media on a daily basis. It is getting to the point for me of defying description of what the Drive-By Media is actually doing and perpetrating. I mean, I know what they’re doing and everybody else knows what they’re doing. But it’s gone beyond the realm of what anybody would consider polite sanity.

CNN yesterday actually sent a reporter to Bangkok to interview that honey pot that’s in jail who claims to have 16 hours of recorded phone conversations implicating Trump and Russia. This was after this fiasco with this sad-sack — have you ever seen — by the way, this Nunberg escapade yesterday, the spectacle, is a classic illustration of the definition of Drive-By Media.

Greetings, my friends. Great to have you. Rush Limbaugh at 800-282-2882, and the email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

So the big news of the day — you know, before I get into that, I want to remind you of something and the way to watch this, if you’re gonna endeavor to watch it. These people in the media, you know, you can argue about whether they believe this or whether they’ve become poisoned by their own hatred or whether it’s all an act and they know it’s an act and they’re perpetuating a myth knowingly. You can argue about that.

What you can’t argue about is that they have no concern and no awareness of how they look to the audience. And that means they don’t care really what their audience thinks of this. All of this is being done for the audience that is inside Washington, inside the Washington establishment. And there is a singular focus throughout that establishment, and I don’t care where you go, if you go to the intelligence community, the House, the Senate, if you go to the various cabinet-level bureaucracies, the objective there is to get rid of Donald Trump.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/03/06/drive-bys-embarrass-themselves-with-sad-sack-nunberg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34