Author Topic: BREAKING: DOJ Releasing More Documents On Operation Fast and Furious  (Read 1086 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
By Ryan Saavedra
https://www.dailywire.com/news/27951/breaking-doj-releasing-more-documents-operation-ryan-saavedra

The U.S. Department of Justice announced on Wednesday that it will release new documents on former President Barack Obama's Operation Fast and Furious scandal in which the administration sold military-style weapons to Mexican drug cartels that were used to murder American citizens . . .

. . . In June 2012, the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee voted to hold former Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt after he refused to share documents related to the operation.

The guns that the Obama administration sold to the Mexican drug cartels, which the DEA states are the greatest threat to U.S. national security, were used to murder U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry . . .

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline musiclady

Re: BREAKING: DOJ Releasing More Documents On Operation Fast and Furious
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 07:38:21 pm »
Wow, would I love to see justice actually done with the murderous Obama administration!

(Don't worry.  I know it won't ever happen....   **nononono*)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

BassWrangler

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 08:29:23 pm »
Wow, would I love to see justice actually done with the murderous Obama administration!

(Don't worry.  I know it won't ever happen....   **nononono*)

I think if even one of these high level crooks were held accountable, it would be like a damn breaking and we would see a flood of accountability.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 08:44:25 pm »
Oh nonsense.  King Obama just said the other day there were no embarrassing scandals in his court.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 08:48:52 pm »
Oh nonsense.  King Obama just said the other day there were no embarrassing scandals in his court.
Maybe to him they were un-embarrassing. ;)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 09:08:38 pm »
I think if even one of these high level crooks were held accountable, it would be like a damn breaking and we would see a flood of accountability.

We can dream!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2018, 09:11:03 pm »
We can dream!
Dream, baby . . .

Roy Orbison, "Dream Baby"

! No longer available

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2018, 09:12:24 pm »

It would sure as hell improve MY outlook!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2018, 09:13:57 pm »
Dream, baby . . .

Roy Orbison, "Dream Baby"

! No longer available

"Roy Orbison is the greatest singer who ever lived!"

Elvis Presley
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2018, 09:14:46 pm »
Elvis Presley
Elvis died the day he went in the Army.---John Lennon.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2018, 09:33:52 pm »
As long as Sessions is AG, nobody in government will ever be prosecuted for anything. He is a swamp rat weasel. He takes care of the establishment over any notion of justice or law.

See no evil. Hear no evil. Speak no leadership. Sessions' God is the status quo, at all costs.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2018, 09:38:42 pm »
As long as Sessions is AG, nobody in government will ever be prosecuted for anything.
Unless they endorse legalising marijuana. ;)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2018, 10:01:58 pm »
Elvis died the day he went in the Army.---John Lennon.

Yeah, well, Lennon would think that wouldn't he?

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2018, 10:13:09 pm »
Yeah, well, Lennon would think that wouldn't he?
He was referring to Elvis Presley's music after he came out of the Army.

And---except for those impeccable Memphis sessions of 1968-69---Lennon was (and remains) dead right. For me, Elvis Presley's
best music was the original Sun Sessions and his first RCA work from 1956-58, plus those Memphis sessions. That was
Elvis.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 10:14:13 pm by EasyAce »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2018, 10:18:25 pm »
He was referring to Elvis Presley's music after he came out of the Army.

And---except for those impeccable Memphis sessions of 1968-69---Lennon was (and remains) dead right. For me, Elvis Presley's
best music was the original Sun Sessions and his first RCA work from 1956-58, plus those Memphis sessions. That was
Elvis.

Ah.  I will freely admit I know little about Lennon other than what was in on the front page.  I was never much of a Beatles fan.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2018, 10:19:30 pm »
When Elvis started doing those cheesy movies is when he totally left his roots. I remember a producer saying in an Elvis documentary, he said, "Elvis movies didn't even need titles. You could simply call them Elvis Movie #1, #2, #3, #4...and they still would have sold out."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2018, 10:24:01 pm »
Elvis Presley

What about Ol' Blue Eyes, Frank Sinatra?

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2018, 10:32:32 pm »
Elvis Presley

My ex told me about a concert where Roy Orbison opened for a BIG name band.  He brought a stool and a guitar out on the stage and sat down and played.  When he left the stage, about half the audience got up and walked out.  My ex said he left because he didn't want to ruin what he had just heard.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 10:33:39 pm by ConstitutionRose »
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2018, 10:35:11 pm »
When Elvis started doing those cheesy movies is when he totally left his roots. I remember a producer saying in an Elvis documentary, he said, "Elvis movies didn't even need titles. You could simply call them Elvis Movie #1, #2, #3, #4...and they still would have sold out."
Elvis himself got so fed up with them early enough on that, whenever it was time for him to prepare to make another one,
he referred to it derisively as "my latest travelogue."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2018, 10:37:33 pm »
Elvis himself got so fed up with them early enough on that, whenever it was time for him to prepare to make another one,
he referred to it derisively as "my latest travelogue."

As my mother would say, "well, he was pretty."

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2018, 10:39:44 pm »
With the Chairman of the Board, I'll take the Capitol Years---especially when he worked with a big, fat, swinging
jazz orchestra, but with an exception or two like In the Wee Small Hours and No One Cares, his two no-
questions-asked greatest saloon/torch song sets---with two exceptions: the two Reprise albums he cut with Count Basie
(three if you count Sinatra at the Sands, the live set), and the last truly great deliverance of his career: Francis
A. and Edward K.
, Sinatra with Duke Ellington in 1968. (And I still wonder what took them so long to hook up in the
first place . . . )

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2018, 10:44:49 pm »
I never understood why they continued Operation Wide Receiver!  They hadn’t had much luck prosecuting those cases ;(.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2018, 10:46:15 pm »
Sinatra also did a radio series in 1953-54, casting him as a cynical temp worker who got himself entangled in solving crimes.
Critics then and now dismiss it as a lame exercise (one radio historian, in his entry on the show in his On the Air: The
Encyclopedia of Old-Time Radio
, said, "Even Sinatra sounded bored with it"), but there's a certain wiseass charm to the
show, especially when you realise where Sinatra was when he signed on to do the show: he was finishing the making of
From Here to Eternity with no clue as to just how successful it would really be and how it, too, would help revive
his career; and, he'd just signed on with Capitol Records after his Columbia contract expired---and he almost blew the Capitol
deal when he was assigned the producer Dave Dexter and remembered rather nastily that Dexter had once ripped him in
a review of a live performance some years earlier. Dexter was so furious he was ready to tear up the contract then and there,
until other Capitol executives convinced him to cool his jets, is how I think the story went.

Anyway, this radio show was most assuredly Frank Sinatra at the crossroads . . . the entire single-season's run of the show
has survived.

Rocky Fortune
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 10:47:36 pm by EasyAce »