Author Topic: Parkland School Shooting Survivor David Hogg Goes To FBI After Receiving Death Threats  (Read 459 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Parkland School Shooting Survivor David Hogg Goes To FBI After Receiving Death Threats

Jena Greene
Reporter
10:55 AM 03/08/2018

David Hogg has become one of the most recognizable faces of the Parkland school shooting but his fame has turned into a dangerous situation for his family.

His family claims both he and his mother have received numerous alarming death threats from individuals both in and outside the country. So his mother, Rebecca Boldrick, contacted the FBI after she got a disturbing message on Facebook telling her she should have had an abortion, according to TMZ.

“You should have had an abortion,” one user wrote. “Your son is a psychopathic douche bag. Drive the whole family over a cliff,,,just admit failure.”

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/08/david-hogg-fbi-death-threats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I wonder if they'll circular file these reports like they did with Cruz.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline bolobaby

I wonder if they'll circular file these reports like they did with Cruz.

Depends on if they find out a right winger did it or not.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline dfwgator