Author Topic: Sen. John McCain, wife all smiles in springtime photo  (Read 288 times)

Online libertybele

Sen. John McCain, wife all smiles in springtime photo
« on: March 06, 2018, 12:45:22 pm »
I found the photo very unflattering (who wants to look up his nose?).  Meanwhile ... we're still waiting for him to either step down or return to the Senate and do his dang job.  Interesting that the article states he was booed and his daughter can't understand why.  His funeral will be equally interesting (they'll have some sort of anti-mob control I'm sure).

Sen. John McCain, wife all smiles in springtime photo

indy McCain shared a photo on her Instagram account of the couple enjoying a sunny day in Sedona Saturday. The 81-year-old Republican senator has been battling a deadly form of brain cancer.

"Warm sunny day in Sedona with @senjohnmccain," she wrote in her post..........

.............Meanwhile, McCain's daughter, Meghan, defended her ailing father on ABC's The View Friday after he was booed at the American Conservative Union's Conservative Political Action Conference.

The chairman of the group, Matt Schlapp, appeared with Meghan McCain during an episode of the daytime TV show co-hosted by McCain. She questioned why President Trump urged the audience to boo her father for his 2017 vote that stopped GOP efforts to dismantle the Affordable Care Act.

She questioned why two other Republican senators who voted against the legislation — Sens. Susan Collins of Maine and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska — didn't receive the same negative response.

"I know he's not a conservative darling, but why, at this moment, when he's suffering from the worst brain cancer that exists and going through chemo, why there can't be a modicum of respect for my family at this moment," Meghan McCain said. ......

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/03/04/sen-john-mccain-wife-all-smiles-springtime-photo/393767002/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Sen. John McCain, wife all smiles in springtime photo
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 01:02:31 pm »
That's a Weekend At Bernie's pic if there ever was one!