Author Topic: 2018 03 02 Delegate Nick Freitas Speech on Floor of House of Delegates [Must-see conservative short  (Read 343 times)

Offline Suppressed

I'm cross-posting this in Politics since it's gone national, on Fox & Friends and viral. 

Background: The Republicans didn't just cower when the gun debate was brought up.  The Dems actually asked for a recess after getting caught off-guard by the fiery GOP speeches discussing MS-13, attacking back at the way Dems call Republicans "Nazis," etc. 

Mike Lee and Rand Paul have endorsed Freitas to defeat Tim Kaine for US Senate.

2018 03 02 Delegate Nick Freitas Speech on Floor of House of Delegates
! No longer available

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline libertybele

Wow.  I sat and listened to the whole speech as he captured and kept my attention.  Excellent post and what and excellent, excellent speech!     :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Suppressed

Wow.  I sat and listened to the whole speech as he captured and kept my attention.  Excellent post and what and excellent, excellent speech!     :patriot:
Thanks, @libertybele  :patriot:

It's sad that it's so rare to hear such great speech these days. 

Here's the Fox and Friends segment, which includes one of the Dems who was "offended" by it...

! No longer available
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline libertybele

Thanks, @libertybele  :patriot:

It's sad that it's so rare to hear such great speech these days. 

Here's the Fox and Friends segment, which includes one of the Dems who was "offended" by it...

! No longer available

Gee ... the DEMS were offended ... after years of offending the GOP and the intelligence of the American people!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.