Author Topic: ‘What The F*ck?’ Former Trump Aide Sam Nunberg’s Mueller Meltdown Leaves Friends Petrified  (Read 1859 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

""I haven't had a drink," Nunberg replied, saying all he'd taken were antidepressants."

Watched part of the interview just now on Fox Business.  Government has offered him immunity.  He can't plead the 5th because of that interview.

He admitted to taking antidepressants?  Too rich...

:chairbang: 

He got immunity @Slip18 ??   

Stop the world, I need a break.   :crying:

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Sam Nunberg Apologizes To Sarah Sanders, Is Complying With Mueller And Thinks The Media Was Fair To Him

Former Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg told The Daily Caller he is sorry for attacking White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, will comply with special counsel Robert Mueller’s order to turn over some email correspondence and believes he was treated fairly by the media during his Monday media blitz.

“It was wrong of me to attack Sarah,” Nunberg told TheDC. “Sarah’s very talented. It was a rude comment. I understand she was just doing her job, and I think she does a very good job under rough circumstances… I owe her an apology. I was having a rough day.”

More

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Sam Nunberg Apologizes To Sarah Sanders, Is Complying With Mueller And Thinks The Media Was Fair To Him

More

In other words, he got home last night, flopped into the chair, turned on the news, and said, "My God....who is this blithering idiot and why doesn't someone stage an intervention?"
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 07:13:49 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
I would feel a bit sorry for him except:

1) he's the blithering idiot who told Donald Trump he should do the Buzzfeed interview.  For which he was fired the first time.
2) he's a pig who called people n***ers and other lovely names on Facebook.  For which he was fired the second time.
3) he's so awful, even Roger Stone can't stand him.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LadyLiberty

According to a tweet I saw, he's now planning to go to rehab.

Offline edpc

I would feel a bit sorry for him except:

1) he's the blithering idiot who told Donald Trump he should do the Buzzfeed interview.  For which he was fired the first time.
2) he's a pig who called people n***ers and other lovely names on Facebook.  For which he was fired the second time.
3) he's so awful, even Roger Stone can't stand him.

I'm sure reason #2 is why he's was so upset about turning over communications going back to 2015.  Given things he's posted in a public forum, you can imagine what occurred in private emails.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
According to a tweet I saw, he's now planning to go to rehab.

Ah, the old going to rehab trick.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline LauraTXNM

Missed ya @LauraTXNM

Thanks @corbe!  I can't believe you all even noticed I was gone ;).
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline DB

If you are a fan of train wrecks, watch this interview.  This was a campaign aide?  Unbelievable.

! No longer available

This was one of the most cringeworthy WTF things I’ve ever heard.  Day drinking and interviews are not a good mix.

Only the best!

Offline DB

*In before someone says 'I hire only the Best people'

Damn!

LOL!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Thanks @corbe!  I can't believe you all even noticed I was gone ;).

He is our very own interweb Leghumper.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline corbe

I get no credit for being an equal opportunity Leg Humper, AT or NT it doesn't matter to me.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Victoria33

I'm sure reason #2 is why he's was so upset about turning over communications going back to 2015.  Given things he's posted in a public forum, you can imagine what occurred in private emails.
@edpc

Do you have your emails going back to 2015?  Unless they could get them off my computer hard drive, no, wait, that wouldn't work as I have a different computer than in even 2016.  Do you keep emails for years and move all of them to a new computer when that computer dies?  I got this computer in about May of 2017.  Mueller would start pulling his hair out trying to find my emails before that.  Now, I have four computers but three have absolutely nothing of importance on them; the one I am using this minute is the new, major one, new last May.  I dump emails regularly to keep them out of my inbox.  Email receipts from buying something, I keep, but those are boring emails.  If I was having clandestine emails, I would use whatever that is that actually removes them forever.  Don't those type people do that so they won't get caught with "evidence"? 

Those type people likely have trouble with having a phone.  A phone today is like having your life on there.  I had to learn more about my phone two days ago in order to download an "App" to connect to my wrist band that measures my heart beat and blood pressure.  I realized that phone has invaded my life.  In order to use the wrist band, my phone had to be smart enough to talk to the band or I could not use the wrist band.  People with secrets should not have a phone.

Offline edpc

@edpcDo you have your emails going back to 2015?

Yes.  All of my work emails are archived in Outlook.  I need to do that, since I work on medical devices and have to keep records for many reasons.  My personal email doesn't get used that much for anything other than online ordering.  I have folders for different accounts, in case there is a product or delivery issue.  If anything ever happened to my work or personal computers, they're easily recoverable through the accounts.

Texts would be another story.  I have upgraded phones over the years and they don't transfer.

Offline DB

@edpc

Do you have your emails going back to 2015?  Unless they could get them off my computer hard drive, no, wait, that wouldn't work as I have a different computer than in even 2016.  Do you keep emails for years and move all of them to a new computer when that computer dies?  I got this computer in about May of 2017.  Mueller would start pulling his hair out trying to find my emails before that.  Now, I have four computers but three have absolutely nothing of importance on them; the one I am using this minute is the new, major one, new last May.  I dump emails regularly to keep them out of my inbox.  Email receipts from buying something, I keep, but those are boring emails.  If I was having clandestine emails, I would use whatever that is that actually removes them forever.  Don't those type people do that so they won't get caught with "evidence"? 

Those type people likely have trouble with having a phone.  A phone today is like having your life on there.  I had to learn more about my phone two days ago in order to download an "App" to connect to my wrist band that measures my heart beat and blood pressure.  I realized that phone has invaded my life.  In order to use the wrist band, my phone had to be smart enough to talk to the band or I could not use the wrist band.  People with secrets should not have a phone.

I have my Email going back to 1996 on this computer...

Offline LauraTXNM

@edpc

Do you have your emails going back to 2015?

I think a lot of people use Gmail or yahoo accounts where emails are stored in "the cloud" so they can access accounts from different computers/devices.  Unless they intentionally delete emails on a regular basis, they'll have all emails from the life of that account.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
He got immunity @Slip18 ??   

Stop the world, I need a break.   :crying:

That is what I heard Judge Napolitano say.  He was "offered immunity."

Sorry this was so late getting to you.  An AZ Bird of Paradise big bush was screaming at me to give it a haircut.  You should have heard it. LOL!
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I get no credit for being an equal opportunity Leg Humper, AT or NT it doesn't matter to me.

My neighbors have these little ankle biter "dogs".  One of them makes an insane amount of noise, but never amounts to anything.  I can't tell the two apart -- well, maybe I could, but I've never cared enough to try. 

I think I'll just call them @corbe
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.