Author Topic: Maxine Waters Vows To ‘Take Care Of Ben Carson’ During Community Meeting In Selma  (Read 258 times)

rangerrebew

Maxine Waters Vows To ‘Take Care Of Ben Carson’ During Community Meeting In Selma

Christian Datoc

10:26 AM 03/05/2018

Rep. Maxine Waters promised attendees at a community meeting in Selma, Alabama Saturday that she would “take care” of Ben Carson if Democrats take back the House in the 2018 midterm elections.

WATCH:

“Let me tell you this,” Waters told the room after endorsing a reparations bill originally sponsored by former Michigan Rep. John Conyers. “In order to get where we need to go on this issue and on other issues, we’ve really got to understand that 2018 is important to taking back the House and taking back the Senate.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/05/maxine-waters-take-care-of-ben-carson/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The woman is so deranged, Ben might want to keep is personal bodyguard close by.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Ben could perform one of his hemispherectomys on Maxine and it would be an improvement.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Ben could perform one of his hemispherectomys on Maxine and it would be an improvement.

Except for the drooling hardly anyone would notice
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."