Author Topic: Maxine Waters: Stormy Daniels should give her interpretation of Trump's mental health  (Read 1579 times)

Offline corbe

Maxine Waters: Stormy Daniels should give her interpretation of Trump's mental health

By Jacqueline Thomsen - 03/04/18 12:55 PM EST

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) slammed President Trump in a series of tweets Sunday morning, saying the adult-film star who allegedly had an affair with him should give her “interpretation” of his mental state.

“For a president whose own staff & appointees have referred to him as ignorant, stupid, & whose own Sec. of State Tillerson has not denied calling him a moron, Trump needs to get out of the name calling game,” Waters tweeted.

“We might also inquire of Stormy Daniels about Trump's mental state since she has observed him up close. I'm sure she could give us a revealing interpretation of her observations,” she continued.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/376652-maxine-waters-stormy-daniels-should-give-her-interpretation-of-trumps-mental
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Just in case anybody still thinks "The Hill" is a serious news publication, this article should disabuse you of that notion. 

It is, however, a good opportunity to share a picture, to keep this thread up to @corbe standards.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

I'm certainly a Happy Camper Cyber, particularly with your addition.
   I agree The Hill is going downhill in their content (motives?) but they are by far one of the easiest Threads (for me) to post and their better in the objectivity department than say TrumpBart, IMHO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Concerned

I'm not sure which is more ridiculous:  anybody listening to Maxine Waters on anything or anybody listening to Stormy Daniels on anything.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm not sure which is more ridiculous:  anybody listening to Maxine Waters on anything or anybody listening to Stormy Daniels on anything.

That's easy.  Maxine Waters listening to Stormy Daniels.  On anything. :silly:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Concerned

That's easy.  Maxine Waters listening to Stormy Daniels.  On anything. :silly:

:beer:
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   I'm certainly a Happy Camper Cyber, particularly with your addition.

I knew you'd like it, @corbe ol' buddy.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Best thing about Maxine is the circus is always open, 24/7/365.

The Republic is lost.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
After the confession of payment by Cohen, she said she was free of the NDA and would start talking.  Why do I get the feeling we’ll be hearing from her on April 1st?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Victoria33

If Daniels had an affair with Trump, I don't want to hear the details.  Neither does Melania.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Mad Maxine talking about mental  health is like Stevie Wonder talking about colors and cloud formations.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Concerned

Well,the scenery is clearly more pleasant with Stormy,and the voice is a LOT less shrill.

I personally wouldn't touch either one of them unless they had spent a full day soaking in a tub of Clorox Bleach,though.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 12:28:35 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If Daniels had an affair with Trump, I don't want to hear the details.  Neither does Melania.

@Victoria33

She didn't. Women like her don't have affairs. They have arrangements. "Affairs" implies a certain amount of romance and respect for one another as unique people.