Author Topic: Roger Stone: Robert Mueller is trying to indict Trump for perjury or obstruction of justice  (Read 303 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Roger Stone: Robert Mueller is trying to indict Trump for perjury or obstruction of justice
by Naomi Lim | Mar 4, 2018, 3:49 PM

Former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone believes special counsel Robert Mueller is working to indict President Trump with a process crime regarding his dismissal of ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn or former FBI Director James Comey.

"There is still no evidence that’s been turned up by either the special counsel, Robert Mueller, or the House or Senate Intelligence or Judiciary Committees, that show actual collusion, conspiracy, coordination with the Russians. It just literally does not exist," Stone told John Catsimatidis of New York's AM 970 radio station.

"Now, I think, Mr. Mueller is out trying to euchre the president into some kind of process crime: perjury or obstruction of justice; something relating to either the firing of Gen. Flynn or the firing of FBI Director Comey," he continued.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/roger-stone-robert-mueller-is-trying-to-indict-trump-for-perjury-or-obstruction-of-justice/article/2650659
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Weren't we told, like about a thousand times, during Clinton that a sitting President can't be indicted?  That he must first be impeached to overcome his immunity?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 10:46:37 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline kevindavis007

Sorry, I don't take anyone who works for Inforwars seriously.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Roger Stone: Robert Mueller is trying to indict Trump for perjury or obstruction of justice

Roger Stone.....  another fine outstanding moral contributior from the DJT stable.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Victoria33

Robert Mueller is telling Roger Stone what he is doing, what he has not found.  So, this investigation is over.  I didn't know Roger Stone is the spokesman for Mueller.

Offline libertybele

Gee, Roger Stone trying to indict Trump?  Imagine that!  He would've thought?   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Robert Mueller is telling Roger Stone what he is doing, what he has not found.  So, this investigation is over.  I didn't know Roger Stone is the spokesman for Mueller.

Gotta be tough for Mueller if he didn't find anything but "process charges."  His bosses are going to pretty cheesed off, there's a lot of eggs in this basket.

Meanwhile, Trump's still nutz.  I guess it's time to pull out that 25th Amendment drawing board again?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Gee, Roger Stone trying to indict Trump?  Imagine that!  He would've thought?   :shrug:

It's getting to be one cannot tell Roger from Oliver anymore....
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

It's getting to be one cannot tell Roger from Oliver anymore....

When it's all said and done though, it just might make for one heck of a movie!   :pop41:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.