Author Topic: Tucker Carlson suggests California is turning into a third world country because of poor Latin Ameri  (Read 353 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Tucker Carlson suggests California is turning into a third world country because of poor Latin American immigrants
Brennan Weiss

Fox News host Tucker Carlson suggested during his show on Friday night that California has the worst quality of life in the US because of mass immigration from Latin America.
    The suggestion was part of a larger conversation about a recent US News and World Report ranking that placed California last in terms of quality of life among the 50 US states.
    Other conservatives used the report as political fodder to criticize the state's left-leaning government.

Primetime Fox News commentator Tucker Carlson used a segment during his show Friday night to focus on a recent report that rated California last in terms of quality of life among the 50 US states.

"How do you take a place that was as world famous as Eden and in 50 years, make it the worst place in America?" Carlson asked his guest, radio talk show host Ethan Bearman.

When Bearman suggested that overpopulation might be one of the reasons for California's poor quality of life, Carlson interjected.

more
http://www.businessinsider.com/tucker-carlson-california-third-world-country-latin-american-immigrants-2018-3
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
I saw this interview. Tucker's right. There's an extra measure of sadness in his assessment because that's his home state. As someone who's lived there and loved California, I'm broken-hearted to see what has happened since I left four decades ago. A recent visit solidified my opinion re the crumbling of the state. I have loved ones I wish would leave while they can, and other loved ones whose voting habits contribute to the problem.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Tucker Carlson suggests California is turning into a third world country because of poor Latin American immigrants..."

... and I'll suggest that Mr. Carlson is right..!

I also have another suggestion:
Perhaps it's time to grant leftist/communist Californians their wish, and split it off into a separate nation.

We have reached the point in our history where we'd probably be better off WITHOUT [most of] the place.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Tucker Carlson suggests California is turning into a third world country because of poor Latin American immigrants

Not true. It is turning into a third world country because the left does everything they can do to keep the people under their dominion ignorant,helpless,and dependent on them.

Face it,we ALL personally know black and brown people that are hard-working,honest,and sharp as a freaking tack mentally. The left HATES those people and call them names like "Uncle Tom". The left can only succeed by populating the country with ignorant people with no ambition that have no desire to do anything for themselves.

The one thing the left can NOT afford is an informed electorate with ambition. They MUST have mob rule by the lowest common denominator,or they are not needed.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 12:21:48 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!