Author Topic: MORE MUELLER MADNESS  (Read 290 times)

Offline endicom

MORE MUELLER MADNESS
« on: March 04, 2018, 02:03:37 pm »
Power Line
Scott Johnson
Mar. 4, 2018
Three of the best reporters at the New York Times share a byline on a story that, to the extent it is accurate, reflects the madness of the free-floating Mueller investigation. Mark Mazzetti, David Kirkpatrick, and Maggie Haberman report with a straight face:

George Nader, a Lebanese-American businessman, has hovered on the fringes of international diplomacy for three decades. He was a back-channel negotiator with Syria during the Clinton administration, reinvented himself as an adviser to the de facto ruler of the United Arab Emirates, and last year was a frequent visitor to President Trump’s White House.

Mr. Nader is now a focus of the investigation by Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel. In recent weeks, Mr. Mueller’s investigators have questioned Mr. Nader and have pressed witnesses for information about any possible attempts by the Emiratis to buy political influence by directing money to support Mr. Trump during the presidential campaign, according to people with knowledge of the discussions.

More... http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/03/more-mueller-madness.php

Offline jpsb

Re: MORE MUELLER MADNESS
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 02:17:26 pm »
Mueller like Comey (The Clinton Cleaner) before him is a Dirty cop.

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 02:40:14 pm »
Mueller like Comey (The Clinton Cleaner) before him is a Dirty cop.

Could any campaign withstand this level of investigation? The Clinton campaign screams corruption and the DoJ looks the other way.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 11:52:26 pm »

Could any campaign withstand this level of investigation? The Clinton campaign screams corruption and the DoJ looks the other way.

"You show me the man and I'll show you the crime." 

The press never wanted to see Clinton crime.  They'll be the same way with Chelsea and other Clinton Crime family members.  Does anybody even remember McAwful and Global Crossing?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline endicom

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 12:20:39 am »
Does anybody even remember McAwful and Global Crossing?

I had to look that up and still don't recall much of what it was about.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2018, 12:29:11 am »

I had to look that up and still don't recall much of what it was about.

From tiny acorns mighty oaks grow.  Global Crossing was the acorn, the Clinton Foundation was the oak.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: