Author Topic: Zhee Whiz  (Read 260 times)

rangerrebew

Zhee Whiz
« on: March 04, 2018, 11:36:39 am »
March 4, 2018
Zhee Whiz
By Clarice Feldman

Looking for Hate in the Wrong Places

Expanding on the growing institutional campaign to use gender-neutral pronouns, the University of Tennessee has confected up some new ones:

Students are increasingly coming to college ill prepared to do the work required, and the (overstaffed) administrations are still piddling about inventing new ways to tongue-tie pupils, ignoring that the English language – unlike, for example, Romance-based ones, Hebrew, Greek, and German – is remarkably devoid of gender specificity except for the basic pronouns, which clarify meaning.  Try this out with zhee: Tom and Mary went to school.  Zhee passed; zhee flunked out.  Who?

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/03/zhee_whiz.html#ixzz58mMtSRtU
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline goatprairie

Re: Zhee Whiz
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 12:18:27 pm »
So far I've never met any person who has claimed their own personal pronouns based on the new screwball, leftist paradigm. And furthermore, if I do meet any of these people, it will be an extremely short meeting.  Once they announce they have their own set of pronouns, I will tersely inform them that I don't conserse with crazy people. And I might add that once they recover their sanity and apologize for their weird behavior, I will consider talking to them again.