Author Topic: ADL: Say, Louis Farrakhan seems pretty popular with Women’s March founders  (Read 237 times)

rangerrebew

ADL: Say, Louis Farrakhan seems pretty popular with Women’s March founders

John SextonPosted at 4:41 pm on March 1, 2018

Last Sunday, Louis Farrakhan gave his “Savior’s Day” speech at a 10,000 seat arena in Chicago. As expected, Farrakhan peppered the speech with racist references to Jews and whites and some of those comments were highlighted by CNN’s Jake Tapper on Twitter yesterday:

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/03/01/adl-say-louis-farrakhan-seems-pretty-popular-womens-march-founders/

Offline goatprairie

Black leaders see no double standard in hating Trump and loving Farrakhan. Because Farrakhan hates Jews and other white people. What's wrong with that? Jews and other whites are evil....why can't Dear Leader Louis say nasty things about them? :whistle:
I'll bet many blacks simply cannot see any contradictions.  For the same reasons they love Al Sharpton despite his race baiting and riot incitements which have gotten people murdered.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That should be no surprise. The so called Women's March also supports that Sarsour woman who believes women should all have their clitoris chopped off, should live encased in a Black shroud all their life, should not be allowed to work, drive, or go to school, and should be confined to the home by force pumping out babies.

The feminist Left love her and thinks she is just Great!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.