Author Topic: Michelle Obama Reportedly Dismisses Presidential Bid, Says She Wants 'Thousands of Me's' Instead  (Read 289 times)

Online libertybele

My, he's full of herself!

Michelle Obama Reportedly Dismisses Presidential Bid, Says She Wants 'Thousands of Me's' Instead

........Mrs. Obama said her interactions with American youth have left her with a positive attitude toward the country's political future.

"This is why I'm not going to run for president, because I think it's a better investment to invest in creating thousands of 'me's'," Obama said at an event in New York this week, according to AOL News.

"We don't just need one [Michelle Obama], we need thousands and thousands," she said, according to Business Insider............

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/03/03/michelle-obama-2020-presidential-run-former-first-lady-says-no-wants-thousands-me-bid
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He's too lazy to run for President. The Obama's are living like the King of Siam since leaving the WH. They know they never have to 'work' (as if they ever did) a day in their life. So why bother?

Maybe, like Bubba and his wife, Obama dreams of being a shadow President. Maybe. But I'm pretty sure he is happy slacking and getting stoned every day. So again, why bother?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 04:41:37 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.