Author Topic: Former Alabama Senate Candidate Roy Moore Pleads For $250,000 From Supporters To Pay Legal Fees  (Read 586 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Former Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore is long past the need for campaign contributions, but that didn't stop him from pleading with supporters to help pay his hefty legal fees incurred trying to fight sexual misconduct allegations.

The Republican, who lost to Democrat Doug Jones in a Dec. 12 runoff to replace Attorney General Jeff Sessions, took to Facebook late Thursday to tell supporters he faces "another vicious attack from lawyers in Washington D.C. and San Francisco who have hired one of the biggest firms in Birmingham Alabama to bring another legal action against me and ensure that I never fight again."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/former-alabama-senate-candidate-roy-moore-pleads-250-084603423--abc-news-topstories.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

"Please send a generous gift today to the Roy Moore Legal Defense Fund to help me defeat, once and for all, those who would destroy America in order to usher in their anti-Christian 'kingdom,'" Moore asks.

88devil 88devil 88devil 88devil 88devil

Offline jpsb

"Please send a generous gift today to the Roy Moore Legal Defense Fund to help me defeat, once and for all, those who would destroy America in order to usher in their anti-Christian 'kingdom,'" Moore asks.

88devil 88devil 88devil 88devil 88devil

So you think criminalizing the political process is OK? Why am I not surprised. Now it is no longer
good enough to just win an election. Now it is OK to use the courts to break our opponents.
I sure do not like the America you and those like you are creating.

Offline edpc

I sure do not like people who make phony martyrs of themselves after the defeat. 
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 07:55:14 pm by edpc »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
mar·tyr
ˈmärdər/Submit
noun
a person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs.
"saints, martyrs, and witnesses to the faith"
verb
kill (someone) because of their beliefs.
"she was martyred for her faith"
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
So you think criminalizing the political process is OK? Why am I not surprised. Now it is no longer
good enough to just win an election. Now it is OK to use the courts to break our opponents.
I sure do not like the America you and those like you are creating.

Moore is the political version of Ruby Ridge and Waco.

Few to none care and most think Moore deserves to be destroyed.

Even if a cabal of out-of-control oligarchs in D.C. helped make it happen.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline kevindavis007

If you don't support Roy Moore, the Dog will get shot:

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline edpc

mar·tyr
ˈmärdər/Submit
noun
a person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs.
"saints, martyrs, and witnesses to the faith"
verb
kill (someone) because of their beliefs.
"she was martyred for her faith"

Except this legal action is the defamation suit brought forth by Corfman and has nothing to do with religion.  He had threatened to sue his accusers during the campaign.  We were told they were liars and would just disappear when the election was over.  Now that he's being sued, he's playing the martyr card.  Ridiculous.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
He probably has plenty of money to fight this. You can bet there is grifting going on.

Being a grifter, however, does not make a man a child molester.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."