Author Topic: Stephen Hawking thinks he knows what happened before the beginning of time  (Read 402 times)

rangerrebew

Stephen Hawking thinks he knows what happened before the beginning of time
Neil deGrasse Tyson asks him to weigh in.
By Rachel Feltman 7 hours ago

Neil deGrasse Tyson’s show Star Talk is ending its fourth season with a bang—a big one. The big one, to be precise. The show, filmed at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City, features famous astrophysicist Tyson interviewing famous-for-things-other-than-physics folks through the lens of science. For this Sunday’s season finale, Tyson’s guest is arguably the only physicist more famous than he: Stephen Hawking.

Tyson asked Hawking your standard softball interview question: what was around before the big bang? In other words, what happened before the moment the universe began? Check out his answer:

https://www.popsci.com/stephen-hawking-neil-degrasse-tyson-big-bang

Offline Victoria33

bookmark

Offline musiclady

Is Hawking starting to contemplate an eternal universe (created by an Eternal God)???
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Victoria33

Is Hawking starting to contemplate an eternal universe (created by an Eternal God)???
@rangerrebew
@musiclady
@mystery-ak

The first chapter of my new book, is, "TIME IS TIMELESS".  Think about it.