Author Topic: Ex-CIA chief: Trump ‘unstable, inept, inexperienced, and also unethical’  (Read 595 times)

Offline Applewood

Ex-CIA chief: Trump ‘unstable, inept, inexperienced, and also unethical’

Former CIA chief John Brennan on Friday predicted "rough waters ahead," particularly on international issues, saying President Trump is "unstable, inept, inexperienced, and also unethical."

In an interview with MSNBC's "Deadline: White House," Brennan told host Nicolle Wallace that the president was "ill prepared" to take on the duties of commander in chief, particularly growing military aggression from Russia and North Korea.

"It is no secret to anybody that Donald Trump was very ill prepared and unexperienced in terms of dealing with matters that a head of state needs to deal with, head of government, and I think this is now coming to roost," Brennan said.

More at:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/376547-ex-cia-chief-trump-unstable-inept-inexperienced-and-also-unethical

This should get a rise out of Trump fans.   :silly:

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Brennan?   *****rollingeyes*****

He's the real life Nicholas Brody.  Was he facing east for this interview?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Did he get his orders from the Koran?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Former CIA chief John Brennan.

There was a good reason for that.  STFU Little John.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Applewood

Yes, I know the source isn't the best, but I've bee reading similar stories about the chaos in the White House.  I'm inclined to believe those stories are more true than false.  Trump seems to thrive on chaos and controversy -- these were the hallmarks of his reality tv shows and they made those shows successful.  But constant drama in the White House is not good for the presidency.  This country needs stable leadership and that isn't happening. 

Offline libertybele

Yes, I know the source isn't the best, but I've bee reading similar stories about the chaos in the White House.  I'm inclined to believe those stories are more true than false.  Trump seems to thrive on chaos and controversy -- these were the hallmarks of his reality tv shows and they made those shows successful.  But constant drama in the White House is not good for the presidency.  This country needs stable leadership and that isn't happening.

I believe Trump has leadership qualities and has displayed great leadership at times, but as of late, it's as if he's becoming unhinged.  With fake news and being attacked by not only the left and also members of his own party, it would seem that he's lost his bargaining chips.  He has tried to appease the left with amnesty and attacking the 2nd, 4th and 1st amendments, meanwhile the people around him continue to bail and he can't quite seem to get the people in his own party to come together.  Russiagate still continues and he has an AG that isn't worth a darn and a corrupt DOJ and FBI.  Ivanka and Jared are under scrutiny and I think all the turmoil is starting to weigh on him.  At this rate, I don't see him opting for a 2nd term.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Did he get his orders from the Koran?

Exactly. He is one of the guys who purged the words Jihadist and Islamic Terrorism from CIA documents and training. He also illegally leaked confidential information which he felt that the terrorists had a right to know.

He used the CIA to spy on the Senate and on other members of the CIA who disagreed with his policies, and then lied to the Senate about it and several other issues.

It is rumored that he converted to Islam and is a Muslim, however this has not been confirmed. But whether or not he is a Muslim convert (we don't know?), he is most certainly a fervent Muslim sympathizer.

Brennan is one of the most corrupt and dishonest people to ever work in the CIA. For him to come out so fanatically against President Trump is a badge of honor to Trump. The last thing Trump should ever want is for people like Brennan to like him and to approve of his policies.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 04:09:08 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I always get my info from Obama's cabinet !!
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Victoria33

...but as of late, it's as if he's becoming unhinged.    At this rate, I don't see him opting for a 2nd term.

He is unhinged and it's possible he won't last this first term.  I don't know how he will leave but I think he is piling up chaos after chaos, faster and faster, and something will give.

Offline edpc

He is unhinged and it's possible he won't last this first term.  I don't know how he will leave but I think he is piling up chaos after chaos, faster and faster, and something will give.

I have said early on he would get a few legislative accomplishments down, then call it quits. However, at this point, he may just run for spite. It would depend a lot on who looks like the front runner in 2020. He does not like to lose, so he’ll probably drop out rather than take the chance, if a viable contender emerges.  Two and one half years in politics is an eternity, though. Who the hell knows what will happen?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I have said early on he would get a few legislative accomplishments down, then call it quits.

*****rollingeyes***** 

The President's already announced he's running in 2020.  He's even named his campaign manager.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 05:18:17 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Applewood

*****rollingeyes***** 

The President's already announced he's running in 2020.  He's even named his campaign manager.

2020 is a long way off.  A lot can happen between now and then.  And Trump has been known to change his mind multiple times. 

In the meantime, he should stop focusing on 2020 and get  busy on fulfilling his promises. If he doesn't do what he promised or he sticks it to the people who voted for him in 2016, he can kiss a second term goodbye. Except for the cult, I will wager many who voted for him the first time won't vote for him again if he lets them down.  They aren't going to buy his excuses or any attempt to shift blame on others.

Offline edpc

*****rollingeyes***** 

Yeah - that’s over 30 months away.  He could lose the House this year and get impeached sometime between now and then on some nonsense.  There’s also the possibility of nothing moving legislatively between a Dem House and Repub Senate, even if he’s not. There’s a lot of things that can happen in that time nobody can predict.  If you claim you knew everything that would happen politically in the 2.5 years previous to this day, you’re a liar.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If Trump caves on the Second Amendment he's done for me, I don't care who he's running against.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
If Trump caves on the Second Amendment he's done for me, I don't care who he's running against.

It is a biggie.  Huge really.  I'll be back on the Nevertrump train faster than you can say Sinkspur.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."