Author Topic: Oh Look, Another Reason Why We Should Be Skeptical With Democrats On Gun Control.. Matt Vespa  (Read 443 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Oh Look, Another Reason Why We Should Be Skeptical With Democrats On Gun Control
Matt Vespa
3/2/2018 8:30:00 AM

It’s not hard to see why conservatives, Second Amendment supporters, and gun owners distrust Democrats on this issue. Yes, there’s room for agreement on strengthening background checks on mental health, but Democrats don’t want just that. They need something else to satisfy their confiscatory ethos inherent in this issue. They want to destroy the Second Amendment. That’s not hyperbole. That’s becoming more fact-based as the Democratic Party has lurched to the far left in recent years.

The tragic shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, which left seventeen people dead, has thrust gun control back into the limelight. CNN held a town hall on February 21 in Sunrise, Florida, where Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) and NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch descended into the lion’s den, facing a rabid anti-gun crowd in what was essentially an Orwellian two minutes of hate exercise against gun owners, conservatives, Republicans, and anyone else who didn’t agree with left wing gun politics. It was a kangaroo court—and we were all found guilty.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/03/02/oh-look-another-reason-why-we-should-be-skeptical-with-democrats-on-gun-control-n2456479
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Not just Democrats.

You got an all-over-the-place President who has no problems with taking away guns first, and due process later and a Republican Congress offering their own efforts towards gun infringement.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Dana Loesch is one sharp lady.   She makes a great spokesman..err. spokeswoman.....spokesperson?????

any way she does a find job and has excellent shooting skills.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The Democratic Party wants to impose Australian-style gun bans and execute confiscatory policies.

I believe that with all my heart.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Matt Vespa:
Oh Look, Another Reason Why We Should Be Skeptical With Democrats On Gun Control...

Fishrrman to Matt:
Here's reason #1:
democrat-communists are the ENEMY.
Nothing less.
They should be treated as such.

No compromise is possible with such an entity.

There is only one thing one does with an enemy:
Defeat it.
That is all...

Offline LMAO

The Democratic Party wants to impose Australian-style gun bans and execute confiscatory policies.

I believe that with all my heart.

With the same "success."
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy