Author Topic: Scaramucci blasts ‘General Jackass’ Kelly for driving away Trump staff  (Read 446 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Scaramucci blasts ‘General Jackass’ Kelly for driving away Trump staff
By Avery Anapol - 03/01/18 12:06 PM EST

Ex-Trump aide Anthony Scaramucci blasted chief of staff John Kelly as “General Jackass” on Thursday, accusing him of pushing out top White House aides.

"Does the president want to lose everyone because of General Jackass?” the former White House communications director said during an interview with Bloomberg News.

Scaramucci was fired by Kelly after just 11 days on the job, after the New Yorker published his expletive-laden tirade against former White House strategist Steve Bannon and former White House chief of staff Reince Preibus.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/376262-scaramucci-blasts-general-jackass-kelly-for-driving-away-trump-staff
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. This guy is a jackass. Kelly is the best thing that happened to that WH. If he forces all the human debris like The Mooch out, no one will shed a tear.

Scaramucci’s fed-up wife filed for divorce while nine months pregnant

https://pagesix.com/2017/07/29/scaramuccis-fed-up-wife-filed-for-divorce-while-nine-months-pregnant/
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 05:39:23 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline Suppressed

LOL. This guy is a jackass. Kelly is the best thing that happened to that WH. If he forces all the human debris like The Mooch out, no one will shed a tear.

Scaramucci’s fed-up wife filed for divorce while nine months pregnant

https://pagesix.com/2017/07/29/scaramuccis-fed-up-wife-filed-for-divorce-while-nine-months-pregnant/

She dropped the divorce back in November.  So her good judgement might have been just a passing thing.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
She dropped the divorce back in November.  So her good judgement might have been just a passing thing.

She was a Pound Metoo member.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline the_doc

I think you might be right.  Trump initially surrounded himself with amazingly bad staff.  Kelly doesn't seem to suffer such fools gladly.